Serenity knew her family was a family of assassins, but to train a 5 years old kid to be able to cause a dent to the wall is inhuman. The wall was not just a normal wall as well, the wall may seem like a normal wall but behind the plaster there is a thick layer of iron like a few meters and the indentation was large, like the size of two basketballs.

As soon as Hunter left the indent he started running, then he tripped over seemingly nothing. Landing on the floor that was covered in plastic toys -left by the still asleep Victor, while Serenity watched the scene in amusement- landing on his front. His scream was so loud that nearly all the maids in the area came into the room in a rush.

Somehow Victor was able to sleep through all that.

Although Serenity wasn't any better. Back in her other life there was once a time when she was sleep in a train and there was an accident. The accident being a bombing in a part of the underground train station, there was easily over a few hundred people stuck in the area screaming and it was basically a giant mess. They were stuck there for over 8 hours and during that time including when the bomb exploded, she was sleeping, luckily there wasn't any major injuries.

~•~

Serenity after a few minutes of trying to get Victor to let her go, finally succeeded.

Sitting up, Serenity started to climb the crib. Before climbing the crib though she threw some of her softest toys and pillows so that her fall would be as safe as possible.

Jumping from the frame of the crib, she landed in the middle of the pile.

Taking her first step she immediately fell face first.

Turning on her back she looked up at the ceiling. Was it always this hard to walk?

Sure, she hadn't walk for 6 months. She was now in a different, less mature body, but why was it so difficult to walk?

Forcing herself to at least crawl to the door, she got on her hands and knees she moves forwards towards the door.

Opening the door was difficult, but she somehow was able to do it. Don't ask.

That and she finally was able to stand up. So, yay!

The nearest door to the right of her door took her 5 minutes to get to, but it was thankfully the library.

Her stamina was absolute crap, she was a baby and all but what was supposed to be a minute walk, took her 5.

Opening the door -again don't ask- she saw the most beautiful library she has ever seen.

The library was all the covered in books.

Grabbing a random book from the lowest shelf Serenity sat down on her knees and started reading, ignoring the noise around her.

~•~

Waking up, Victor starts to look for his sister. Not finding Serenity he starts to cry and call out her name.

Maids come rushing in, but upon noticing that one of the twins were missing they panic and miss the pile of toys and pillows.

Most of the maids where looking for her for a few hours, when they eventually decided to pick a person to tell the Duke.

The unlucky person who was picked to tell the Duke the news of his daughter's disappearance slowly dragged her feet to his office.

The whole mansion knew how much the Duke and Duchess wanted a daughter and were ecstatic when she was born.

The maid could only pray that he was in a good mood today.

~•~

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Alexander was furious, how could this maid come in and tell him that they couldn't even take care of a 6 months old child that was meant to be asleep.

Useless.

They were all useless.

"DID YOU CHECK EVERYWHERE!?!"

"N-n-no w-we o-only c-check t-the n-nursery a-and h-hallway." It was safe to say that the maid was terrified.

"WELL CHECK EVERY ROOM!!" With that outburst the maid curtsied and quickly ran out of the door, away from the duke who was releasing an insanely large amount of killing intent.

~•~

Hunter was on his way to the library. He goes to the library everyday, even though nobles usually gain tutors when they are 5 years old, he just wanted to be ready.

Walking through the hallway he could see lots of maids looking for something. Not caring he walked past them.

Entering the Library, he could see there was a bunch of books circling something.

Walking closer, he saw his sister looking at the book, as if she knew how to read.

No, that was not the problem, the problem was that she was here, by herself. That was the problem.

Coming to the conclusion that the maids outside was probably looking for her, he stepped forwards trying to gain her attention.

Serenity not noticing Hunter flipped to the next page on her book.

Picking her up, she continued to read still not noticing him.

Hunter carried Serenity -who was still reading- to her shared room.

On the way, he had informed a maid that he has Serenity, the maid looking down at his arms, quickly left to tell the Duke. While yelling to inform the other maids that she had been found.

When Victor saw Serenity in the arms of his older brother he immediately stopped crying.

Continuously calling out Serenity, his arms raised in the air, as if trying to hold her.

Finishing her book, Serenity tries to place the book on the ground, when she noticed that she was in the air.

Confused, she wrapped her arms around the book.

~•~

Hearing that his daughter was found he quickly rush to her room to see her. Running into Sofia, Alexander drags the perplexed Sofia to see his daughter.

Running into the still open door, he saw his daughter in the arms of his oldest son hugging on to a book for dear life.

Hunter put Serenity on the ground in realisation.

Serenity was in the library, none of the maids know where she was, if it wasn't the maids, who took her to the library?

The most likely explanation was that was that she had gotten there herself, seeing the pile of toys and pillows, she had jumped off the crib, gotten out of the door and somehow ended up in the library.

As if hearing his thought, Alexander and Sofia gasped.

As if to prove his theory Serenity walked to the crib, up the pile, climbed up the bars on the crib and landed next to Victor -who immediately started playing with her fingers-, still holding the book.

Looking towards her parents and older brother she tilted her head innocently as if she had stayed in her crib this whole time.

_____~•~_____

<Library>