The Flames We Share

Mmmmm =~,= yaoi...

=~,•

=~,=

0-,0

*^* ahem... Didn't see you there...

Today we have Natsu from fairy tail and Rin with the cross over I've been waiting for- *cough* the cross over YOU've been waiting for.

:3: if u got a problem with that take it up with my manager Mr Nonexistent.

•^• so there

Lately I've gotten back into Inuyasha so don't be surprised if in the near future there is a half demon duo story.

Sesshomaru: You are a strange child Lulu even for a human.

Me: Sesshy McFluff!!! *tackles*

Sesshomaru: *Glares* What was that?

Me: I mean... Lord Sesshomaru nice to see you again.

Sesshomaru: It would be best if you learn your place.

Me: *whispers* it'd be following you Sesshy McFluff...

If you haven't already guessed Sesshy Mc- Sesshomaru is my fav character... Why? Cause he's bad ass and there's none of that-

"Inuyashaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Kagomeeeeeeeeee!!!" - crap going on when he's the focus.

Sesshy Badass McFluff for the win!!

He needed more character development episodes focused on him... Like an entire arc...

Ahem....

>_>

<_<

Let's crack on shall we?

_________________________________________________

*Natsu*

"Demon summoning?" I asked looking at the mission paper. Mira nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, it's the new craze. Magic stores sell papers that summon lesser demons." She explained. "But lately shady characters are selling summoning papers that summon stronger demons on dangerous terms. Rumour is that someone was killed after summoning a demon from the book of Zeref, apparently high level demons can't be controlled. I guess someone wants us to investigate."

"I want to go on this mission." I said. Happy jumped on my head with a swift 'Aye Sir' and smiled.

*Rin*

"A disappearance of low to mid level familiars? Isn't that like a big mission. Why are the Exwires handling it?" Izumo asked.

"Due to a rise in demonic activity we're currently short handed." Shura sighed.

"As such, the easiest of the difficult jobs are shifted into lower level Exorcists." Yukio explained.

"Sweet finally something that doesn't undermine our strength." I cried feeling pumped. Shura raised an eyebrow as if she was going to comment but thought better not to.

*Natsu*

The building was shady to say the least, big brawny guys out the front and back doors with tattoos all over their body. One mark in particular stood out on all of them. The guild mark of Dry Ice. An ice user based guild that had recently been declared a dark guild when they were ordered to split up and didn't. It looked like Dry Ice were holding the unstable demon summoning program. Now because I'd been ordered to investigate I didn't swoop in fists blazing, and that's not because Lucy suggested it either, instead we took the infiltration approach covering our guild marks and making a move towards the front door.