Jughead Jones | Riverdale

Imagine being Jughead's little sister

Imagine being Jughead's little sister. You both went to a party on the North Side of Riverdale that Betty wouldn't let you both say no to. When you were getting a drink for yourself and your big brother when this dude started talking about how trash serpents are and how the Jones' were just a bunch of serpent trailer trash. Jughead came over to get his drink since you were taking so long and when he walked up you had tears in you eyes. "Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" Jug asks with concern flooding his voice. "That guy was trash talking our family." You say pointing to the guy who was talking bad about the Jones'. Jughead places the drink down hard, spilling it's contents everywhere. "Jugs, what are you gonna do?" You ask worried he was gonna do something stupid. "Nothing just go and find Betty." Jughead tells you strictly. "No, I wanna see what you're gonna do." You say following the only man in your life that you care about. Jug marches up to the guy and goes in for a punch but gets punched in the face. "JUG!" You scream out and try to run in to stop the fight going any farther when you are caught around the waist and held very closely to someone. "Calm down sweetheart, you're not going anywhere. You're gonna stay right here with me." Reggie whispers in your ear. You squirm under his grasp and stop when you see Jug getting kicked multiple times in the stomach while the guy yelled insults at him about you, Jughead himself, and your guys' family. Jughead eventually took the guy down, knocking him out cold. He came, grabbed you from Reggie and you both rode back to your guys' trailer on his motorcycle.

---------

A/N - What do you guys think of these longer ones? Tell me in the comments if I should keep making them this long or go back to making them shorter.