XIX | High School Musical 4

Song: Emerald Terror

--------

...Corey...

Corey...!

"COREY!"

The girl shot up from her bed.

"It's my pony you can't have it!" she yelled groggily.

She looked at her surroundings and saw that she was back in Recovery Girl's Infirmary.

Infirmary: Two (2), Me: Zero (0).

Surrounding her were her friends: Tristan, Dirk, Dom, Colin, Sophia, and John. Unsurprisingly, Carter wasn't there. She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes.

"Ugh, five (5) more minutes," she mumbled.

"Corey, you've been unconscious for almost an hour!" Dirk said, worry present in his tone.

"All right fine. Two (2) more minutes."

"Can I join you."

"Nah, John, this is my bed, go get injured to get your own. By the way, where's Carter? I know he's a dick, but he should at least ask if I was okay."

"He showed up with us right as they brought you in," Dom explained. "He and a few of your 1-A buddies. Including that one (1) who told everyone he'd win."

"Wow, King Explodokills actually came to see me?" The mock shock was present in her voice. "And I'm guessing Izuku and Ochako came too."

"If you're talking about the green haired crybaby and the cute round-faced girl then yes. They showed up," Sophia said.

After a quick up from Recovery Girl, Corey was released and walked with her friends back to the watching deck. From what they told her, she had to get stitches for the gash in her leg and would a nasty scar. She didn't anything of it, thinking that'd it would give her more of a reason to be intimidating since she was small and was as intimidating as an angry Pomeranian.

"Hey, Corey's back!" Kirishima yelled excitedly.

"Yea, boi! Guess who's back! Back again! Concha's back!" she sang, walking with swag to her seat in between Midoriya and Uraraka. She noticed that her other friend wasn't there. "Hey, where's Iida?"

"He got a phone call from his mom," Midoriya told her.

"Oh, well I hope everything is okay..."

"AT LAST, WE'VE ARRIVED!! THE BEST OF THE BEST AMONG YUUEI'S FIRST YEARS WILL BE DECIDED!" Present Mic announced. "IT'S THE FINAL MATCH; TODOROKI VERSUS BAKUGOU!!"

"Oh, shit! Shouto versus Karkatsuki! This is gonna be lit!" Corey excited jumped in her seat. The class stared at her in shock. She then caught her mistake. "Ah, shit! I forgot you use Surnames instead of First Names! Sorry! So sorry from future me if I call you by your first names! Now let's watch this shit hit the whirling device!"

And shit absolutely did hit the whirling device! Once Present Mic yelled "START!" (Corey yelled "STRIFE!" at the exact same time.), Todoroki made a giant glacier like during Sero's fight. It encased Bakugou completely in the ice, so much that he wasn't even seen.

"It's totally different than when he fought Sero," she heard Izuku say next to her.

"It's more controlled," she added.

"He aimed that attack carefully... While staying on guard!"

Bakugou burst through the ice like a fucking boss. Todoroki lunged at Bakugou, but he flipped himself over with his explosions and grabbed Todoroki by his left side. He chucked him to the other side of the arena, but Shouto stopped himself from going out of bounds by a wall of ice like he did in our fight.