Yume no Meiro Yuri no Kiddo

''In my 28 years of life, I've never witnessed such a miraculous moment in my life. Kotori and Umi's kid had finally manifested herself just by telling the thunderous weather to go off for her sleep? There was the second time my eyes have witnessed such a magical feat by this child. The first time was just as amazing, since she was able to make the rain stop by her overcries.

I can tell by Honoka's determination that she never gives in even there is a predicament. She knows exactly how to handle such tough situations by using her enthusiastic energy to ease out any tensions. The recklessness and energy! Those two characteristics of her are definitely her interesting points. I'm wondering if Kotori and Umi have fallen under her strong influence too? Truth be told, I've got the feeling that she will be creating her own community and be passionate about it in the future!

Kotori, Umi! You two should know Honoka is such a gift, she is the one who helped us to come together again after all these years. Thank you for bringing her into our group.'' – Eli Ayase

--

There were splashing sounds coming from the bathroom. The only sound was that in the house, but that soon came to an end when the purple-haired girl walked off from the source of the sound with a towel covering her whole body.

Nozomi found herself wearing her pyjamas right after she has done drying her long hair and ran a comb through her hair after coming back to the bathroom. She has realised that the other girl who was sleeping on the other side of the bed wasn't ready to wake up early. Only the mumblings she was mouthing and taking deep breathes would tell she was still alive.

''Grandma..., Grandma...'' Eli was never quiet while she was sleeping. During these times, Nozomi always chose to watch her profoundly. Her hand was playing with the strands of blonde hair covering Eli's face completely. As Nozomi stopped watching her beautiful wife's sleeping with the most endearing eyes, she kissed Eli's cheek softly. Too soft that couldn't even have been woken up a light sleeper.

Today, though, was the exception. The two would rarely find themselves in bed during early hours of the day since their jobs always kept them busy. The weekend mornings have always been a precious gift to them, and Nozomi was able to enjoy this distractive, yet heartsome moments in their life.

When the digital clock on the nightstand hit 9.00 am, Nozomi stood up from her warm bed and focused on the thought of preparing a breakfast for her most beloved. With the raccoon slippers she wore on, her new and bright day was waiting beyond her expectations.

''Omelette? No, no...'' Nozomi disagreed to herself. She was torn between making omelettes and pancakes. Opening the cabinet, her eyes directly fixated on the cocoa powder, which she would usually use on her chocolate flavored pancakes. Since Nozomi knew Eli's favorite, no... second favorite thing in the world was chocolate, especially when Nozomi cooked for her.

She quickly grabbed what was needed for the recipe. As she started to grease the pan and turn the stove on to a medium high heat, she noticed there was still no sound of Eli waking up from her deep slumber.

The pancakes were almost ready to be presented to her love, yet where was Eli? It seemed as if Eli was trapped by the deep sleep, and Nozomi has been feeling her absence for a long time. How dramatic!

The brown colored pancakes brimmed over on the plates as the heater was turned off immediately. Nozomi looked at the small, purple and light blue colored clock on the counter.

9:26 am

She hummed along to a familiar song, a sprinkle of excitement built up from her high school years. The song had stuck in her head for a while and that has given her an idea eventually. Nozomi thought maybe she should use that?