44

It had been months since anyone had see Hermione, Harry or Ron. Sometimes I'd get minor visions of them, it would only be for a few seconds and then I would be back to normal. I was there for Dobby's death, I watched as Harry held him in his arms and cried, but since then I hadn't seen anything.

We all stood now at Hogwarts, the once beautiful castle now damaged and broken. My heart ached as I looked up towards it, hundreds of memories being broken. I stood next to Remus as he held me close to him tightly.

"Harry's back!" Nigel yelled from somewhere in the castle, I stopped for a second, my heart beating out of my chest as I ran towards where ever the voices were coming from. Ginny and I stood at the top of the steps, staring down at the crowd of people.

"Harry." She breathed out running forward around hug him.

"Hey there." Harry smiled towards Ginny, the two don't take their eyes off of each other.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first year. I'm mean I'm only her brother." Ron spoke and I just rolled my eyes, making my done steps towards my friend who hands noticed my presence.

"Got loads of those, though, doesn't she? There's only one Harry." Seamus said with a smirk.

"Shut up, Seamus." Ron said and I looked towards my friends, all three of them turned around and looked at me.

"Remember me? Harry's cousin, Ron's adopted sister and Hermione's best friend?" I asked my three friends and Ron just jumped forward.

"I'm missed you Phoenix." He said and I laughed lightly.

"What is it, Ginny?" Neville asked from behind Harry, making up pull away from our hug.

"Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade." She said and I shivered, fear settling into my bones.

***

I could hear Snape's voice, it sent anger through my body as he spoke about Harry. I gripped as Harry walked out to face Snape.

"It would seem that, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you have a bit of a security problem, headmaster." Harry said towards Snape. A smirk placed on my face as I looked at the man who stood at the front of the hall. I looked to Mcgonagall, disbelief and relief settled on her face and it gave me nothing but happiness to see the woman. "And I'm afraid it's rather extensive." Harry followed up with.

The great hall was cold and I could feel the sudden anger that filled Harry as he stared up at Snape.

"How dare you stand where he stood!" Harry yelled, drawing his wand out and pointing it towards Snape in rage. "Tell then how it was that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusts you... and killed him. Tell them!" Harry yelled. Snape finally looked to Harry, everyone's hands were placed over their wands in anticipation. Snape pulled out his wand and Professor McGonagall was quick to act, she pulled out her wand and sent a Volcanic Blast Snapes way, but he merely blocked it. The spell hitting off the walls.

Snape swept his hand over his head, killing every torch that lit the room, making the room pitch black. Every teacher fired a spell towards Snape, but he deflected them all. Skilled he was with a wand. Students screamed as the spells hit off of the walls and around the room, the sound of a window pane smashing made me swallow hard. But almost instantly all of the torches were re lit, it takes everyone a few seconds but we all look towards McGonagall, but there she stand with her wand above her head, we all watch as Snape flys off into the night as his Animagus.

"Coward! Coward! And he didn't even stay to fight." McGonagall said angrily towards Harry. "Mr. Potter, do you mind telling me what you're doing here, which, I trust you realise, is an act of complete lunacy?" McGonagall questioned Harry who just smiled lightly.

"I'm a Gryffindor." Harry said simply, making everyone smile towards the boy.

"I thought it might have something to do with that." McGonagall said quickly, turning back to the hall where students talked loudly. "All right! Settle down! Settle down" McGonagall called into the hall, quieting all the children. "It appears your headmaster, to use the common phrase, has done a bunk." McGonagall said to the the hall of students who just cheered, all students that is, except for Slytherin. But my attention is and everyone else it's cast to Harry.

"Potter..." Professor McGonagall breathes our. Harry trembled with pain, looking up to the ceiling which was now covered with dark clouds which moved eerily. The flames on the torches trembled as a cold breeze ran through the hall. All is silent, until the ear piercing sound of a girl screaming catches everyone off guard, her voice rising and rising until I'm sure it'll split. Harry moved quickly towards the source of scream, only to reveal a first year who was shaking in the corner of the room, he'd hands over her ears and her eyes tightly shut.

Harry moves closer to the girl but winces, he presses his fingers to his temple, another person screams, then another. Harry looks around the room, studying all the faces. He stared in horror at everyone's face, until he stands still, looking as if he was listening to someone who spoke, he held his head in pain and I looked to Ron who shared a confused look with me. Silence filled the hall until a familiar voice broke it.

"But he's there! Potters there! Someone grab him!" Pansy yelled and Ginny quickly placed herself in front of him, me standing in front of Ginny. We all drew our wands and pointed them towards the Slytherins. But the moment is cut short by Filch who bursts through the door.

"Students out of bed! Students in the corridors!" Filch yelled, his eyes landing on the all the students in the hall.

"They're supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall exclaimed and I just smirked.

"Oh. Sorry, mam." Filch said and I looked to Harry.

"Wait! As it turns out, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I'd like you to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of the Slytherin house from the hall." McGonagall said and Filch nodded.

"Right away." Filch said turning around, but quickly stopping and turning to McGonagall. "Er, exactly where is it I'd be leadin' em to, mam?" Filch asked the Professor, who thought for a few minutes.

"The dungeons should do." She said and I smiled as the Hall cheered again. Filch led the Slytherin students out of the hall and McGonagall turned to Harry again. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it that you need?" She questioned and Harry sighed.

"Time. As much as you can give me." Harry said and McGonagall nodded.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle." She said, nodding towards Harry. I looked towards the woman.

"Is that possible, Professor?" I asked and she looked to me, a gentle look on her face.

"We teachers are rather good at magic, Phoenix. We've even been known to turnout a worthwhile Witch or Wizard on occasion. I think it's time I ask a few of them to take their magic beyond the classroom. What d'you think?" McGonagall asked, looking towards Neville and Ginny who conferred with some DA members.

"I think you're right." Harry answered for me and I smiled proudly. Harry and I begin to exit, my hands shaking.

"By the way, Potter, Phoenix." McGonagall calls over the hall, making Harry and I turn around to look back to the woman.

"It's good to see you, both." She said and I smiled and nodded, letting Harry answer for us both.

"You, too, Professor." Harry's answers and we turn again, making our way out of the hall.