Finding Juvia pt. 3

Gray POV

As we walked through the doors a shiver crept down my spine which shouldn't happen because I'm an ice wizard.

Natsu: I'm Hungry!!!

Erza: Shut it! We are here to save Juvia not your stupid belly!

Natsu: HEY!!! It's not stupid!

Lucy: Yeah... Sure it's not... 😒

Natsu: HEY!!!

Wendy: Guys... we need to focus on finding Juvia!

Meredy: Yeah! Plus the Phantom Lord Master will only be frozen for a couple more minutes... SO WE NEED TO HURRY!!!!

All: RIGHT!

                                     " time skip "

Lyon: ummm... Guys does anyone even know their way around this place...

Gray: "Facepalms" right... Only Juvia knows...

Meredy: ... Maybe... we can call for her?

Lucy: It's worth a shot!

"Everyone starts calling for Juvia"

                      Juvia POV

I open my eyes in in some sort of bright room? I'm in some sort of white gown. There is no one there so I call for someone. But I look up to see two portal holes. One says Life and one says Death...
The life one is dark and long. But the Death one is bright and welcoming! I started to realise that I was dead. But for some reason I was given a second chance at life. I start to think of all of the wonderful friends I've made at Fairy Tail and how much I would miss them if I chose death. So I'm about to choose life but when I here this voice... not just any voice But my Mothers voice!?!?  I look at death to see my mom coming out reaching for me... Calling for me. I quickly run to her, hug her and brake down into tears.

Mom: Juvia...

Juvia: MOM!! I've missed you so much...

Mom: me too dear...

Juvia: wait... Mom why are you here and where am i?

Mom: your in heaven sweety...

Juvia: ... Wow

Mom: I know... It's beautiful... And you've been given a choice to stay here and Live a wonderful happy life with your father and I or you can go live with your... Friends... From down there...

Juvia: Mom I want... I want to live here with you...

Mom: Ok sweety...

We both walk to death and I look at the life portal for one last time... And I whisper "I Love you Gray~sama..."  And jump into the death portal .

Hey! Guys sorry it took so long to update and sorry it was so short I'm just really not that creative soooooo.... Yeah!

I want to dedicate this Chapter to NaeH49 ❤❤❤ Love you all dearly!!!!