Bear Hugs- Kyle Walker

"Babe!!!!!" you called out to your boyfriend, the hot and stalky Kyle Walker, also to say the most caring and understanding boyfriend ever. You're six months pregnant and sailing along well enough.

"Yes my darling" he comes running upstairs, a bit shocked at the way in which you called for him. There was a look of concern on his face as he peered at you, " I need a Kylie hug", you whined, as you craved bear hugs from him, as he engulfed you in ! You liked calling him Kylie. Not that it had any association with the Kardashians, but when you initially started dating each other, there was a tiny conversation regarding nick-names. While Kyle decided to call you Shrimpie, yes he liked it the minute he heard it on Downton Abbey, you jokingly motioned that you would call him Kylie. He was up in fits of laughter as he thought you would never stick to it, but after eighteen months of dating, here we are.

"Baby, you know how I feel about that name," he nudged you as he sat next to you snuggling his face on the nape of your neck. "And you know how much I love to see your face every time I call you that", I peck him as I say this. I caress my belly, which is now quite big and to say we are two-thirds of our journey across, on the road to finally become parents. He placed his fingers around my baby bump and slowly started circling it. He was more than excited for having this baby, and I was ecstatic to imagine a little family with him. He engulfed me in that bear hug I had been craving for. "You know how much I love you right" he said in my ear as he squished me even more. "Ahh!"I yelped and then giggled. "Squish us even more and the baby would pop out, my darling", you said, till he realized what you said and his eyes grew wide and he quickly released you from the hug. "I am sorry, if it hurt you" he said, that tone of concern coming back on his face and deep, soulful voice. "You could never hurt me" I say as I look into his eyes before leaning in to give a passionate kiss to him. As we parted our lips, I realized it was time to watch some movies.

Kyle and I aren't really movie buffs, and maybe that is why we sometimes force ourselves to go ahead and watch something. " I wish to watch something mellow today", you say as you relax on the bed, drawing the sheets up to your waist. "As you say, your majesty" Kyle did a little bow before getting the remote over as you flipped through your options.

"I say, let's watch Pride and Prejudice babes" I say looking up to him. He smiled and as the movie rolled and went on, I snuggle even closer to him. "you are my Mr. Darcy honey" I say as I keep staring at his face, before playing with his little beard and feeling surges of gratitude in me, having been blessed with true love in the best way possible. I hear his faint snores before I decide to pause the movie and enjoy sleep time with my angels.