Till my blood turns into alcohol

He gulped the last shot and the alcohol burned down his throat, everything became blurry he was drowning and he was glad. The amnesia that he desperately yearned for could only be possible by the help of this old friend of his preciously preserved in a bottle.

"She would have been dead all because of your stupid plan".

Mr Hooda's stern voice filled with venom replayed in his mind and in order to block the voice he gulped another drink. What made him so angry? He closed his eyes tightly for he did not want to know. Yes...he did not want to realise that he was terrified at the thought of losing her. Aditya Hooda could not think for once of losing Zoya Siddiqui the same woman whom he thought he hated the most after his ex-wife and her ex-lover just a few months back. 

"Aap sharab ko nahin sharab apko pee rahi hai Bhai" Arjun sat next to him on the bar stool. 

Arjun felt a pang on his chest seeing his brother in such a state, his bhai had endured so much, the heartbreak and the recent murder  charges he somehow felt this drunkard state of his brother was nothing in comparison to the other debacles in his brothers life.

"Bhai I know your upset with what papa said but..."

'It is perfectly alright Arjun I hardly care about what the world or Me. Hooda has to say to me.' Aditya gulped down more drinks.

" Bhai listen to me papa had to pull off his best cards to drag you and Zoya out of this mess atleast for awhile. On top of all this Mr. Siddiqui kept threatening our family if his daughter was not returned to him safely. You better than anyone knows how frail Zoya was when you two came back."

'Yes yes I already know how fragile and delicate the princess is shehzadi kahin ki the whole world revolves around her.'

The sudden splurge of anger was a surprise even to 

Adi himself, the very thought of Zoya's sickness disturbed him to no end. A sudden phone call on Arjun's cell disrupted the argument between the brothers. Adi wanted an escape route from all the drama and walked away from Arjun.

"Bhai" he stopped his steps, " Noor was on the line they are taking Zoya away to Musoorie for sometime".

There was a deadening silence from both sides, when Aditya finally faced his brother Arjun realised that he had never seen such a vulnerable side of his brother. It was almost like all the alcohol and blood had drained from his face. Aditya rushed out like a hurricane leaving Arjun appalled for he was sure that the Siddiqui's would be facing some tough times as Zoya Siddiqui the name itself was enough to push his bhai to unknown extremes.