17-jake and leon ending

Start from the beginning

Hiros body was starting to smell very bad but that it not stop me from hugging him and keeping him close.

I was staring to feel very weak since I have not eaten or had everything to drink in 2 days.

But I was not sad. I had hiro with me and if this goes on then I could die and maybe, be with him again.

But as this thought of mine was over a bang could be heard and footsteps were coming down the stairs.

"Awww did you think we would forget about you angle? We would never do that"

"Looks like we have lost you strength and it seems hiro has finally started to smell."

"......"

"Nothing to say? Oh well. But never mind that I'm sure you would like to be moved in to the house and not here, where it's warm, have food, right kitten?"

"....."

I was so tired and weak that I could not move nor talk. But before eveything went black I saw them smile and come towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 days later

They feed me.
Kept me warm.
And for once did not do anything for once.

I was still weak because they fed enough to keep me alive and not to give to to much energy.

I was not grateful because I wanted to die. I hated them. I wish they would just let me go but they won't.

I started to feel better and had a bit more energy and started to move around the room that we were in but I still had the chain around my leg.

I say our room because they make me share the same bed. Leon on the right and jake on the left.

I managed to get to the small window but only to look out at a small distance but I could look out and see.

They had moved me to a forest that was next to a small river.
We were just outside the forest living Ina small house with three bedrooms that I saw when they move me up and down the house.

They have this small area where they are growing crops but I'm not allowed to go outside.

I can't go anywhere not without them. They have to move me. Take me upstairs, downstairs, to the bathroom to make sure I don't try anything and take me to the kitchen.

I can't do everything.

Arms came around me and a hand took my chin and turned my head to look at them.

Leon had his arms around me and jake turned my head to look at him and he kissed me.

"Hello angle/kitten"

"Hi"

"What are you doing kitten?"

"Looking.."

"......"

"I...I want to go outside..."

"We can't have that angle/kitten..."

"Why?"

"Because someone could take you away from us and hurt you very bad"

".....I see"

"But don't worry you can help us"

"How?"

"Simple..."

Leon picked me up and took me over to the bed.

I think I know what going on!

"No,no,no"

"Don't worry kitten this won't hurt"