#yaad 》》lashton

Dedicated to Fandomonium6 bc she understands this. No frickle frackle in this one, kids.

Luke was scrolling through tumblr looking over posts about tacos, trying to figure out what to reblog. He wasn't having much luck finding anything worth the 2 clicks it takes to reblog something when Ashton walked in their shared hotel room.

Lucas watched silently from the bed he was perched on while Ash rummaged through his suitcase in search of his new gold bandana. He pulled it out a moment later, folded it and placed it on his head.

"Hey Lukey, what are ya doing?" Ashton asked climbing into the bed and sitting next to Luke.

"Not much babe, just looking at tumblr."

"Oh cool, mind if I look at it with you?"

"Not at all."

Luke and Ashton spent half of the day looking over posts about anything and everything, laughing their asses off. At around 2pm, they decided to go downstairs in search of food. As Ash started cooking the noodles for mac and cheese he sent Luke on a mission to the store to get cheese.

《《《《¡¿¡》》》》

As Luke was putting away the dirty bowls from the mac and cheese, he got a text from Ashton who was sprawled out on the couch.

From Ash♡To Lukey^ 'I'm also gonna get him back for what did to me at my birthday the way I mentioned before' He was referring to when Calum gave him a box of condoms for his birthday, suggesting them for his "sexy times with Luke" His mother was at that party, so it's only right if he gets him back.

From Lukey^ To Ash♡'Haha yaad' Literally a second later...From Lukey^ To Ash♡'Oh god I meant my yaas'

From Ash♡ To Lukey^ 'Tehe nope you're never living this down, it's now a combination of yes and rad'

From Lukey^ To Ash♡'OMFG YAAD' From Ash♡ To Lukey^ ' IT'S GONNA BE A THING NOW'

From Lukey^ To Ash♡'I'm so ready for yaad to be a thing' From SaSh♡ To Lukey^ ' We should rename the band yaad'

Luke grumbled and walked over to Ashton who was still on the couch. He pulled him up into a somewhat sitting position and cuddled up to him.

"You're an idiot." Lukas said fondly.

"Correction, we're both idiots."

Luke just mumbled under his breath, which to Calum and Michael who were eaves dropping, sounded suspiciously like 'I love you'

unedited bc I'm a lazy ass with other things to do.

K thanks.

Stay bad. Stay rad. Stay in bed.

Inbox me if you wanna.

@ katy @