“AHHHH DADDY STOP PLEASE!” I screamed when his foot made contact with my ribs and all I could hear was the cracking of bone, my bone…

                “Please I'm sorry please stop I'm sorry, master please please.” I begged as I rolled onto the floor and desperately clutched at my broken ribs. I wanted the pain to stop, I wanted everything to stop. So I did the most irrational thing I could think of, I saw his sharp letter opener sitting a-top his desk just peaking over the edge.

                I reached over and grabbed it, then as quickly as possible, I sliced at my main vein in my wrist. My third slice was a success, I watched as blood poured from my vein, and Leo came crashing down beside me. I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

                “I’m sorry daddy, I’m so so sorry.” He looked at me with pained eyes.

                “No no baby girl I'm sorry, I did something wrong and was too much of a coward to admit it to you, so I lashed out. You have nothing to be sorry about, you weren’t late I was just a coward and couldn’t deal with it.” I stared into his eyes then down at my wrist.

                “Master, I feel funny.” My head feel light; my vision became blurry and unfocused.

                “No no don’t close your eyes baby, keep them open.” He grabbed my wrist and ripped a piece of his shirt off to wrap around it.

                “Thank you master.” I whispered softly, I fought to keep my eyes open and I won, my eyes stay open and I slowly began to feel normal again.

                I knew I lost a lot of blood but the bleeding had stopped so I was regaining some of it.

                “That’s my good girl, stay awake, and stay with me just like that.” Leo smiled at me; I tried to laugh but cried out instead, my broken ribs ached badly.

                “Baby what’s wrong?”

                “My ribs you broke a few.” His eyes looked so pained; tears sprung to his eyes and began making their way down his cheeks

                “Oh my god baby girl I'm so sorry…” this man had beaten me down so many times but each time I would just come crawling back to him, this was unhealthy. If this continued I would become very very sick, not just mentally but physically as well.

                “Master I can’t do this…” his eyes looked into mine and he looked so child like, I could almost see him as a child running around and playing with friends. But I could also see pain, deep seeded pain, that is where the lashing out came from.

                “NO PLEASE! I can do better baby, I'm sorry I can try please don’t do this… please…” the pain in his eyes became more and more evident.

                I reached up and cupped his cheek with my uninjured hand, “Master, who left you?” my question shocked him so bad that he fell backwards onto his butt.

                “How… what are you… what are you talking about?” he tried playing innocent.

                “When you were younger who left you?” his eyes turned cold again, mine own widened in fear.

                “Who do you think you are asking me questions like that slave.” That hurt, he has never called me a slave before…

                “It’s just when I asked you to take me home that’s when you lashed out.” I began crawling away from him when he stood up and brushed himself off, his eyes still emotionless and cold as stone.

                He froze in his spot when I finished talking, “my mother.” He stated.

                “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked master please, I swear I’ll be good from now on.” I begged and looked to the floor as I saw him walking towards me. I flinched when his feet were in my eye sight, I could feel the fear bubbling in my stomach.

                “Look at me.” I whimpered but looked up at him, his eyes held an unknown emotion.

                “Please…” I pleaded; I screamed when he suddenly reached down and tried to pick me up from under my arms. The scream was partially from fear but afterwards it became filled with so much pain, “STOP PLEASE I HURTS!!!!!!” my ribs shifted and cracked even more.

                “Oh my god shut up your fine!” he growled lowly.

“MASTER MY RIBS!” realization flashed in his eyes, his eyes finally softened.

                He gasped and I could tell he wasn’t sure what to do next, I didn’t know either I wasn’t sure if I wanted him to let me go or to keep holding me.

                “Let go please.” He released his hold on me but my legs weren’t strong enough to hold me up, I began to fall to the ground. But master reached out and grabbed me, this time it didn’t hurt I felt numb almost.

                “Baby I need to pick you up and take you to the hospital.” I whimpered but nodded; he reached his arm under my knees and swept them out from underneath me.

                The car ride was long and silent, I almost fell asleep but we made it t the hospital before I could.

                “I need to pick you up again.” Leo said from my car door, as he leaned down to pick me up again. Once again I just nodded and relaxed. He picked me up and carried me into the large white building.

                “Miss this girl is injured, I believe she has many broken ribs.” He said to the lady at the desk.

                “Oh yes of course if you could just lay her down on that bed over there and a doctor will be right with you.” I looked down at the kind hearted lady sitting at the desk, she pointed behind Leo.

                “Thank you.” I said to her before Leo turned around to walk to the bed.

                “No problem sweet heart.” She looked at me sadly like she thought she knew what had happened to me… oh god she thinks Leo is like some abusive boyfriend or something. I looked at her over Leo’s shoulder and shook my head no, she looked relived. It looked as though she let go of a deep breath she was hold in.

                Leo reached the bed and laid me down on it, it was slightly painful but I could handle it. The doctor came short after.