Getting over

It's been two weeks since the incident happened and to say Prince was paranoid was an understatement. He hadn't left my father's house to even go to school. We had to have Ray go to the school and get his work. He won't let me leave him either, like I don't have to fucking work. We're laying my bed right now, while he types his paper. I I haven't been to work since this shit happened, but I've been having meetings here with the guys I know I can trust. I knew who did it when it happened so I already have a plan in motion for that pussy ass nigga, X. Jacob's head popped up as my phone started ringing, I grabbed it and got up, walking from the room. I walked down stairs to the kitchen, a nigga hungry."Hello?"

"Chresanto, we want Jacob home." His mother said, into the speaker. She been calling for the last week. I understand why, but Jacob won't let me take him home.

"Hi, to you too. T, I told you he won't leave the house. Come see him or something, but he won't leave." I said, then I hung up. I'm tired of talking to her every damn day. "BABYYY, come here" I yelled to him. I heard his quick steps down the stairs, as I was looking through the fridge.

"Yes?" He said, standing by the door.

"You need to go home. I'm tired of your mother blowing my phone up." I told him, kind of annoyed. He walked over to me and pulled himself on top of the counter next to the fridge.

"I don't want to go home. What if they come back for me?"

"They aren't coming back for you. You're going home tonight." I said, grabbing the grapes and rinsing them. I'm bout to eat all these bitches.

"Will you come stay with me?" He said, pouting.

"Nope." I said, popping a grape in my mouth, and walking out the kitchen into the living room. Jacob was hot on my trail, I just sat down on the couch as he stood in front of me.

"Then I'm not going." He said, crossing his arms.

"You're gonna do whatever the fuck I say. I want to go back to work and you going the fuck home Jacob." He stared at me for a while before stomping up the stairs. He came back a few minutes later, with his bag of clothes.

"Take me now then. Since your work is more important." He said, stomping outside. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and them good ass grapes, then went a got in the truck. I looked over at him and he had his face turned up and arms crossed. Lil mad ass hoe. The drive to his house was kinda short, only about 20 mins. He tried to open the door but I locked it right before he could. "What." He said, being pissy.

"Stop playing with me stink." I said licking my lips. He just looked at me, pouting and shit. I grabbed his face and kissed him. We kissed for a minute, when I pulled away he was still pouting. "I love you kid. I'll call you later, finish that damn paper." I kissed him again then let his face go.

"I love you too. And okay be safe" He said unlocking the door, grabbing his bag, and going into the house. I pulled off and went to the trap.

Gotta go make this money.

Jacob's POV

I'm truly afraid and that's what no one is understanding. I could, have been kidnapped, r*aped, killed, or all of those at the same time. I just want to be with Chresanto, I know he'll protect me. I just don't understand why he always wants to work, and never wants to spend time with me. But I digress, anyways I walked into the house, and my parents came and hugged me and kissed me. "Mijo! We're so happy you're home."

"Me too. I'm gonna take a nap, okay? I'm tired and I'm fine. I know y'all are worried but I'm good." I kissed both of their cheeks and went and got into my bed. I just kind of laid there for a while staring at the ceiling. Then my friend Tae called me. (arrogant tae) "Wassup?"

"I miss you. Wyd?"

"I miss you too. And nothing you tryna come get me? I'm hungry." I said, sitting up in my bed.

"Yeahh, I'm otw now sus" Then he hung up. Rude lil whore. Anyway I got up and found a different outfit.

 I went down stairs and told my mom and dad I was leaving with Tae

I went down stairs and told my mom and dad I was leaving with Tae. Then I just sat in the living room and waited. He came within 10 minutes and we left. 

 And went to olive garden because a bitch wanted some pasta, Tae just wanted to vent about his dude. So we sat and we talked for a while about nothing really. " Baby, how are you since everything happened" He asked, looking very serious. Tae was always someone I could talk to. 

"I"m okay. I'm honestly hella scared they gone come back and kill me. But I can't stay in the house for the rest of my life. So I'll just have to suck it up." I said, eating my chicken alfredo. 

"Aww baby. I can't even imagine what you're going through. You know I'm here for you honey." He said, stuffing his face. I could tell he was being sincere. I swear without him, I'd be gone. We continued to eat and talk for a while. It was cool, I was kind of paranoid the whole time but I tired not to let it show. He took me home right after, because I just wanted to sleep. And that's what I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This update is late....I'm so sorry. 

Like and Comment please.