It was all good.....We thought so anyway.

When Chresanto and Jacob got back to Santo's house, Jake had been quiet since dinner. Only muttering quick goodbyes to his parents. He was still upset about Chres being on his phone and then yelling, he feels it all was uncalled for. So now Jacob is sitting in Santo's room watching tv, ignoring Chresanto's pleas to talk to him. "Baby..." Chres said, kissing Jake's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" He started pulling Jacob's jacket off, he just let him do so. Then he pulled Jake's little shoes off, pulling off his socks and kissing his toes. Jacob giggled.

"Stop it Chres" Santo continued to kiss up Jake's leg, til he got to his stomach. Then just stopped and rested his head on Jacob's abdomen. "Get off me" Chres just shook his head, then he stood up and picked Jake up. He then moved him to the middle of his bed. He stood up ripping his shirt off and laid back on top of Jacob.

Jacob's POV

"Lorenzo...stop it. Off" I said as he nibbled on my ear, running his hands up and down my sides making me feel all warm inside.

"Baby, can you please forgive me?" He said, kissing down my neck. He sat me up pulling my shirt off. "Baby, can I eat you out? I wanna taste how sweet you are." I'm really shocked he's never asked that. We've never did that before, never even had sex before. He started at my top button, but then stopped and looked up at me. "What do you say, baby?"

"I- okay? Yeah, okay" I said unsure. He smiled at me then kissed my belly button making me giggle. He pulled my shorts down and off, then he came back up kissing my thighs making my body heat up all over. "C-Chresss"

(Jacob's underwear(He's intersex))

"Shhh baby. I got you" He whispered into my inner thigh. He pulled my panties off, and started rubbing my inner thighs. He looked up looking me in my eyes as he went down and started sucking on my clit.

"O-ohhh" I moaned as he continued. He the moved down to my hole eating me out while rubbing my clit. My body was shaking and I couldn't even think straight. "Chressss" My legs closed tightly around his head with my hands in his hair. He growled, and then pushed my legs down so my legs were wide open and I couldn't move. The bottom of my tummy started tightening a little bit, I felt myself being close. "Chress, I'm close" I said eyes rolling back.

"Shhhh baby. Just let it go when you ready" He whispered and went back to eating me out. After about a another minute I was cuming. As I came he grabbed my booty pulling himself even deeper into my body. My body was shaking bad asf I thought I could explode. Then my body finally went limp, Chres came up and gave me a quick kiss. "You wanna take a shower?" I nodded and reached out for him.

"I want a bubble bath. Not a shower"

"Okay baby. Whatever you want" He said as he put me on the cold ass bathroom counter. And I watched as he ran my bath water and got undressed. He then came over and kissed me, forcing his tongue in my mouth, as we waited for his big ass tub to fill. Then he picked me up and put me in the tub and got behind me and we chilled for a while, in a comfortable silence before we washed up. We got out after dried off and went to bed.

Chres POV

I watched as Jacob slept on my chest, our naked bodies pressed against each other. Man I love this kid so much, I just know we gon be forever. I've loved him for so long even tho it's only been just under a year. I had to wait until he was of a acceptable age to make him mine. And I know I don't spend much time with him but I'm trying to change that. But I can't sleep and there's work to be done, so I move him off me softly and look at the clock it's 12:24 a.m. I'll be back before he's up, so I get dressed and head out. Ray and Craig better be there already, or I'm putting my foot in they ass.

I pulled up and parked my own car in the back then went through the back door. I went straight to my office and started working for a few hours. Then Ray came in we started smoking and talking. "I thought you was staying in with baby?" He said, taking a long drag.

"I was but he sleep, and I couldn't slee-" I got cut off by my phone ringing.
Ass all fat, said she get it from her mama- I picked up quick knowing my baby's ringtone."Hello"

"Santo, where are you? Someone just shot up the house, I think someone's in the house. I'm scared." He said quickly and quietly into the phone.

"Oh shit baby, go to the closet and get the fun out the safe. The code is your bday. Then go into my bathroom and lock the door, I'll be there soon." I said already half way to my car and everybody else getting to their cars.

"O-okay. D-don't hang up please. I'm scared Santo" I could tell he was shaking by the sound of his voice.

"It's alright baby. I'm not hanging up" I said speeding through the streets in my truck. If I don't make it to my baby in time. Idek what I'm gonna do.

Jacob POV

I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die. That's all I could think as I heard all these men in the house. "Santo, I don't wanna die"

"What you talking about? You not dying, don't say it again" He said, but I could here in his voice he was scared. "I'm pulling up baby. I'll see you in a second" then he hung up. About 2 seconds later I heard gunshots ringing through the house. I started crying harder knowing they could kill Chres. A few minutes later the shots stop. And I hear foot steps into Santo's room. And they stop at the door. "Baby? Open the door" I ran to the door , unlocked it and ripped it open throwing myself into his arms crying. "Shhh baby. I'm so sorry"

"You l-left me here by myself. Why'd you leave me alone"

"I'm so sorry. I never thought again would happen." He picked me up and carried me outside into the car. I was only wearing panties and his jersey.

"W-where we g-going?" I said as we started driving.

"My dad's house."

———————————————————

Hey guys. I hope y'all like it❤️.

-Lil baby E💕