Mission 1.4

"So I grabbed her arm and said, "Are you okay?" and she said, "Yes thank you so much.". I personally felt like a hero. I mean then again, why she was walking on the edge of a cliff, I don't know but-". "Why are you telling me this?" Jeongyeon interrupted as she leaned back against the wall. "Well, I wanted to tell someone but no one else would listen." The agent sighed. "Anyways," The boy continued with his story. Jeongyeon wasn't listening though. She was waiting for a move on her task. She had received word that when Momo goes for her meeting at the park, that's where the next attack will be. Some construction men and Momo were discussing blueprints and stuff as a dark figure started towards them. "After she finished her food she's like,". "Sorry gotta go." Jeongyeon hastily hung up the phone and shoved it in her back pocket. She then began to sneakily follow behind the figure.

"It's going to be 40 stories high right?" One construction man asked. The female nodded. "I want carpet in the offices and studios. The dance studios have to be wooden but I want like laminated wood so-" Loud gun shots were heard, two of them. The two construction men collapsed to the ground and the gunman was going for Momo. It's now or never.

Jeongyeon ran out from behind the tree and knocked the gun out of his hands. She sent a kick to his midsection and a punch to his jaw. He flailed his arms in a horrible attempt to connect with his opponent. She grabbed his arm, twisted it in an inhumane way and flipped him over. Another gunshot sounded and the brunette immediately grabbed the blonde, running to her car. They both got in and drove off.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" Momo panted holding her chest. "Who are you? Where are you taking me?" The rich woman questioned. "Sorry ma'am, I'm just trying to protect you." Jeongyeon spoke underneath her mask. "Well thank you but that doesn't answer, where are you taking me?" Suddenly, a massive black vehicle smashed into the back of their car. Panicked, Momo screamed as Jeongyeon tried her best to weave through the heavy traffic flow. The van bulldozed through dozens of cars in an attempt to get to them faster. "Hold on." Jeongyeon stepped on the gas and brakes and drifted into the opposite flow of traffic. "Oh my god I'm dead, I'm dying, I'm dead." Momo had a death grip on the safety handle and her seat belt. Jeongyeon pulled off into an abandoned parking lot and parked the car before exiting. "No no no no no, don't get out!" Momo yelled. Jeongyeon closed the door just as the black van turned in. She pulled a small hand knife out of the side of her pants. She broke out into a sprint as the car drew closer and closer. At the last second the agent jumped up and broke through the windshield kicking the passenger in the chest and stabbing the driver. She drew the knife down his body to ensure his death before pulling it out and slicing it across the neck of the passenger. The car still moved at full speed towards Momo in the car. Quickly, Jeongyeon turned the steering wheel and jumped out the automobile landing on her feet. As soon as the vehicle made impact with something, it blew up engulfing everything in flames. Jeongyeon calmly walked back to the car and drove back to the park. "Who are you?" The Japanese woman asked again. "Your guardian angel."

It took less time to get back to the park. Once they did, Jeongyeon escorted Miss. Hirai to her car.

"Thank you again for saving me. I don't even want to think of what would've happened if you never came." Jeongyeon bowed. "Your welcome Miss. Hirai. I'll always be here to protect you." Momo smiled shyly. "Please call me Momo." Jeongyeon bowed once again before walking off. "Can I at least know your name?" Miss. Hirai yelled after her. "Jeongyeon." Momo smiled. "Goodbye Jeongyeon." The blonde smiled before walking to her wrecked car and driving away.

"Good evening Miss. Hirai. Did you have a productive meeting?" An officer greeted once she stepped into the lobby of the hotel. "I did. Thank you." She proceeded in boarding the elevator and entering her room. Once she entered her room she immediately collapsed on the bed. She felt drained especially after today's events. It ended well though. She got the name of her protector. Jeongyeon. She was sure she wouldn't forget. As she got up to strip her clothes off, her phone rang. "Hirai Momo." A raspy, deep voice sounded on the other line. "Hello princess. I see your little guardian angel saved you today." He let out a spine-tingling chuckle. "She won't be able to save you this time. I have people everywhere." The rich woman gulped as the phone call ended. She stared at the screen for a while trying to make sense of what he said. Who is this? What does he want with me or from me. All that brain-racking gave her a headache. Just as she put her phone down, it rang again. "Hirai Momo." She said shakily. "Miss. Hirai, I just wanted to personally call you and let you know that the man who attempted to rape and kill you had confessed guilty and will serve a life sentence in jail." Momo silently celebrated. "Oh, thank you so much." She sighed. "Hey um could I take you out for breakfast or something tomorrow?" Officer Chou asked nervously. "Sure. I'll be ready around 8. Is that all?" The officer hummed before saying yes. "Have a good night." Momo hummed before hanging up. She really didn't want to go but she doesn't want to be locked up in her room all day either. Besides, how bad could it be?