Chapter 13

Ron's P.O.V
I woke up to Hermione, with her frizzy hair all over her face. I kiss her softly in the nose and she opens her eye, and I see her gorgeous brown eyes, "morning 'mione." I say, "morning." We get up and we both had a shower and got changed. We go to the kitchen Hermione starts making breakfast and I wake up the kids. I go to Rose's room first, "Rosie, wake up. Mummy's making breakfast." I say softly, "morning daddy." I smile at her. "Morning sweetheart." I kiss her forehead, "c'mon," I say, "you can go to mummy in the kitchen, I'll just wake up Hugo." I say to her "okay." She got up and went to the kitchen, I go to Hugo's room, "wake up, Hugo." I say softly, he shakes his head, "c'mon Hugo, mummy's making breakfast." I say "more sleep.... " He says half asleep. I hear the door open and I see Hermione, "Hugo, please wake up, your sister is already up. And you don't want her to eat all your pancakes do you?" Hermione said, Hugo sits up and Hermione smirked at me and I chuckle at her, "c'mon, let's go" She said and Hugo gets up and the 3 of us go to the kitchen. We sit at the small breakfast table and we all start eating, "daddy are you coming to the ball later?" Rose asked me "yes. I am." I say "yay!" I smile at her. After about 30 minutes we were done eating our food and Rose and Hugo both got a shower and got dressed, "kids are you ready to go?" Hermione asked them, they both nod "let's go then." She said, "daddy are you coming with us?" Rose asked me "daddy!" Hugo said "no, not yet, but later at the ball I will come." I say to her, "okay..." She said, a bit disappointed "sorry." I kiss both of their forehead, "c'mon kids." Hermione said, "bye Ron." We kiss and Rose and Hugo cover their eyes, we both laugh softly. And the 3 of them leave the penthouse.

Hermione's P.O.V
We go the function room to see my 'family' sitting in a long table "your late, beaver." Amy said "I'm not late. I'm just the last one to come." I say, sitting beside mum and dad. "So as all of you know that there will be a ball later at 6:00 pm. So I hope all of you have your clothes ready for later." My "aunt" Emily said and me and my aunt Jessicas family talked for a bit while Rose was reading her book and Hugo playing with Mark, a few useless announcements was said and for about 1 or 2 hours we were done and leaving the function room and heading at our penthouse again. "Ron, were here!" I say "hey 'mione." He said "what took you guys so long? It's already 11:00."
"My aunt made alot of useless announcements." He laughs, and Rose and Hugo went to the family room to watch some television and we follow them. We played some games and watched alot of muggle movies. We had some pasta for lunch and Rose and Hugo went for a nap. Me and Ron was in our room. "Hey 'mione, what are you doing?" He asked me "work." I say putting my pen down "why don't you take a bit of a break?" He said "I think your tired." I raise an eye brow, "you think?" I say he gives me a small chuckle and we both sit down at the bed. "God. I can't believe that I'm going to introduce you to the family. I'm so excited." I say "yeah, it will be kind of nice to see your cousins faces when I call your name." He said I laugh "so, what are you going to say later?" I ask him, "secret." I frown at him "Ron, you know I hate surprises...." I say "yeah, exactly. That's what makes it fun." I frown at him again "fine." I say crossing my arms, he laughs "what?" I say "oh, nothing. It's just that you look cute when your angry," He said, and I raise an eye brow, "and maybe the fact that we fight about such small things." He said and I laugh with him. I look at the clock and it was only 4:00 pm, so we still have 2 hours until the ball happens so I got up from the bed and went back to my papers and it took me about an hour until I was finished so I went in bed and me and Ron took a small nap. (30 minutes later) we were woken up by kids jumping in our bed, I sit up and look at the clock it was already 5:30 pm so we only have 30 minutes until the ball "I think we need to get ready for the ball.... We only have 30 minutes left to get ready." I say and they all nod Ron took Hugo for a bath and I took Rose. After the kids got a bath and gotten dressed it was me and Ron's turn. We've both got a dressed and we went out at the penthouse. Rose was wearing a red dress with silver touches and red shoes while Hugo was wearing an adorable tux that was black and also got black shoes, Ron was almost wearing the same thing as Hugo but he had a tie and there's a bit more detail in Ron's, And I was wearing a red fitted dress with a bit of make up and red lipstick, and I was also wearing red heels to match. me, Rose, and Hugo went to the ball room and when we went inside all eyes were at us and we sat down beside mum, dad, and Mia "you look beautiful Hermione." Mia said and mum and dad nodded their heads "thanks." The ball room was beautiful it was red and gold, like the griffindor colours, but none of my family knew what it meant, of course. I look at my aunt Emily, Amy, Michelle, and Gorgina, they we all wearing the same dress but in different colours and it was very showing, it's not a very nice site to look at so I turned my head back at Mia "so where is your husba-" And she was cut from what she was saying because the door was opened to reveal Ron I look at him and he winks at me I wink back and he walks to the stage "well, hello to all of you. My name is Ron Weasley, and it is an honor to be here with you. It really is." He said and I can see my horrid cousins looking at him like he was the most precious and rare thing it the whole world. "And this day is also the day that is very special. Because for the first time I will introduce someone that is very special to me, she has been the reason I wake up every day, we might have a lot of small fights when we were at school but it eventually grew to a beautiful relationship." I blushed, big time and I can see Mia is looking at me and her face with shock "so please, let me introduce to you, the love of my life........" He smiles at me for a moment "Hermione Granger. Or should I say Weasley." He said the whole room gasped and I see my whole family, shocked. And as I got to the stage Ron pulled me in and kissed me full on the lips and there was another gasp from my family, "oh, and also she is the third person in the golden trio. She is my wife.one of the owners of this hotel.she already met the one and only Harry and Ginny Potter too." Ron added. And I looked at aunt Emily, Amy, Michelle, Gorgina, their faces were phenomenal. Thier eyes were huge and thier mouths made an "O" Shape, I would give anything to see those faces again. "Hermione! My dearest cousin, so this is your husband," said Amy, going up the stage and holding her hand up to shake Ron's, when that didn't happen, she was red as a strawberry. "Well, hi jice to meet you, I'm Amy Granger and I just came here to tell you that, you have an amazing wife. And I've got to say, she's my favorite out off all my cousins." Ron just rolled his eyes at him and I just scoffed, "Well Amy, I'm just going to tell you that my wife is amazing and she also tells me about what you people did." Once Ron had said that, Amy was so embarrassed. She was stuttering while explaining that what she did, didn't happen at all. Eventually, Ron called the security and she was taken away, along with all of my horrid aunt and cousin. It was the best thing that happened during the reunion.

And that's the Granger Family Reunion.

Authos note
Hey guys! This it. The last chapter of the fanfic! Thank you guys for reading my book until the very end. I hope you guys enjoyed it this was an amazing experience! Thank you💙💙 and I'm thinking about writing another book. What do you guys think? Well I hope all of you enjoyed!! This is good bye for now! Love you guys, always.💚
-Sofia 💖