chapter 2

Kate Pov

I'm packing my things to go to the headquarters. While i am packing my things my mom comes in.

"you have everything you need honey?' she ask me.

"yeah mom" i said.

i love my mom she is the best mom ever, she is so fun to be with and always there to talk to. My dad is also the best, he is funny and always very proctective over me since im the only child, and im his daughter. My mom is white, and my dad is hispanic so i speak both lauguages very fluets. So im done packing, i went to go pick up Erin. my parents dropped us at the F.B.I headquarters, we went inside to look for Agent sam. Hes been our trainer and hes been giving us our missions. Hes like family to us.

We went inside his office and he gave us both big huges.

"its so great to see you girls" he said to us.

"its great to see you too" we both said

"heres your new new names and other stuff you need to know" he gave us the new names

my name is Kim Smith, 17 years old and Erin new name is Grace Smith, 17 years old. We both are sisters who lives with our Unlce Tom aka Agent Sam, whos on a binessens trip to Italy

We went over the files and we have to bring down a gang, and teens are part of the gang. After we we're done with the files, we got a new to New York. We got to the house which is very beautiful, i called my mom telling her i got here. Erin called her foks too. After we got things done, I sat down thinking about this mission. Whats going to happened ? Will the same thing happen to me with the other mission ?