all on my mind - nsfw

Info: song imagine of All On My Mind by Anderson East

Warnings: smut, swearing

She can wear a nightgown to a weddingA t-shirt to bedOr short skirts in the olden timesSome daisies wrapped 'round her head

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She can wear a nightgown to a wedding
A t-shirt to bed
Or short skirts in the olden times
Some daisies wrapped 'round her head

"Do I look okay?" she asked me.

We were getting dressed for a wedding and she was wearing a gorgeous blue dress. Below her waist, there was a slit for her leg where it stuck out just enough. I smiled, of course she looked okay, she looked more than okay.

"You could wear a nightgown to a wedding and still look stunning" I smirked, a smile creeping on her face, blush rising across her cheeks.

It didn't matter what she wore, she looked good, she looked the best. Wearing my t-shirts to bed, not bothering with pants. In the sixties she could wear those short skirts, long legs on show in a pair of boots. Her hair long and free flowing with fresh flowers scattered in her tresses.

You can find my woman dancing in bare feet
On the couch in a ballroom dress
And I love how my baby looks at me
With arms draped 'round my neck

At the wedding she discarded her shoes as soon as she could. She wasn't one for heels, she much preferred sneakers. She didn't care what was on the floor or how many times her feet were stepped on, it was better than those heels she had on.

When we got home she threw herself over the sofa, still in the uncomfortable dress. She looked beautiful, despite her now messy makeup and hair. I walked to her and sat down next to her. My tie was loosened and the buttons on my dress shirt were unbuttoned on the top.

I felt her gaze on me and looked over because I loved to see it, how she looked at me when I'm not looking. She looked at me with pure love and admiration. She could be so angry steam was blowing from her ears but that look still lingered past it all. Right now though, there was more to her look; lust. She hiked up her dress enough to straddle my lap, draping her arms around my neck. She still looked at me with that love but it was now the undertone.

"Do you love me Norman?" She asked, placing a kiss under my jawline.

"Of course I do" I tried not to moan as she worked her mouth on the x tattoo between my shoulder and neck, a permanent marking of my sweet spot. She didn't need it though, she knew his body better than even he did.

"Show me" she whispered.

I said, "Oh, honey, just like that"
I give you my loving and you give it right back
I said, "Oh, honey, just like this"
Hanging on, white knuckle grip

She ground down on my crotch, my cock only grew tighter against my pants. She felt that and slid off of my lap onto the ground, on her knees in front of me. She unbuckled my belt and shimmied my slacks down until they were at my ankles.

Norman Reedus imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें