Chapter 2

Rena's POV

I can't believe we just ditched the guys from the team.. Well, I should just get used to it already. They probably don't even care anyway.

The two of us entered a store that sold sports equiptment. I saw a familliar guy with a girl. He turned around, and as I thought, it's Shougo!

"I'll just go buy the things," Makoto said. I nodded. Then I approached Shougo. I was about to call out to him when they freaking started making out! Asdfhgjdkfk-- I kicked his leg. Haha! He fell to the ground after he stopped kissing her though.

"Yo."

"What the heck's your problem, Rena?!"

"Nothing," I said with a smile, more like a smirk. "Just get a room, you two."

"You're just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend," he said.

"I have a boyfriend though," I said. He looks really surprised. =_=" Is it that surprising?!

"What?! You do?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you already know?" I said. "I mean, Shou and the gang already know! Hahaha!"

"That's so unfair! You probably forgot."

"I wouldn't tell someone who got beaten up by Ria."

"Don't remind me of that horrible experience."

"My, Haizaki-kun, you got beaten up? Are you okay?" the girl asked. Woah, you're slow!

"I'm okay," he said as stood up.

"Well, Shogo, I just wanted to remind you that there's a class reunion on Saturday. It's with the guys in elementary."

"What?! Nobody told me again."

"You're kinda pitiful...See you then," I said as he left.

"Yeah.."

It seems Makoto is done buying things, so I went to him and helped him carry some.

"That guy you were talking to earlier, you seemed...very close," he said, looking away a bit. Oh?

I smirked. "Are you jealous?"

"N-no!" he denied.

"Since when did you become a tsundere?" I teased.

"I-I'm not!" he insisted, blushing. I leaned in, looking like going to kiss him, but whispered something in his ear instead.

"You are."

I smirked.

He's blushing hard. He should've just admitted it. He must've thought that I was going to--My thoughts were interrupted when he suddenly kissed me in the lips. .//. He smirked after he did it.

"That's what you get," he said as he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes. Hmph! "Let's go." He took my hand and we walked out of the store.

"You're unfair."

"Mmhm, that's why they call me "the bad boy."

"I changed you though~!"

"You sure did."

"What's your relationship with him?"

"Who?"

"With the guy you were talking to earlier," he said. I looked at him and giggled. He's still going on about that! "Don't laugh! Okay, I admit it. I was jealous."

I smiled. "Yes! You admitted it. Okay, we're just childhood friends."

"Good," he said. "Or I would've beaten him up."

"Are you seriously going to send him to the hospital AGAIN?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hey, do you not recognize him after playing against him a lot of times back in middle school? He was in Teiko."

"I guess I didn't really acknowledge his presence because of the Generation of Miracles."

"Now, I'm really starting to pity him.."

And we laughed.