i knew that it would probably take time before he wants to fuck me, he's still confused with his sexuality and all that, but that doesn't mean that i couldn't try.

the way we were laying down, we were spooning, which meant that omar's dick was perfectly alligned with my ass right now.

so i decided to try the oldest trick in the book. i rubbed up against him, hoping that he would feel what i was trying to do and get the message and fuck me.

that probably wouldn't work, considering he was a heavy ass sleeper, but i continued to rub my ass against his dick, hoping he would wake up and get the message.

soon, i felt him sliding his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him, as if he felt my movements and he liked them.

and judging by how i felt him beginning to get hard, he definitely did like them.

he began to rub against me as well, still pretending to be asleep as if it wasn't obvious i woke him up. i began to stiffen in my shorts. i just wanted him to do something to me, i didn't care what it was.

he then slid one of his hands up my shorts, rubbing my soft, bare ass cheek, i whimpered at his touch.

and then i felt him pulling my shorts down, revealing my bare ass. i was completely naked and open for him to do whatever he wanted to me.

his hands caressed my ass, just groping it and squeezing it for a few seconds before he spread my cheeks apart and pushed two fingers inside of me.

i let out a low grunt at the sudden penetration as he started to fuck me with them, pumping them in and out of my hole as i let out whimpers and moans of his name as his fingertips hit my prostate over and over again.

"fuck, omar!" i moaned out a little too loud, because he took his other hand and covered my mouth with it.

"be quiet baby, i don't want us to get caught." he whispered in a groggy voice as he continued to finger me.

not being able to speak turned me on even more for some reason. he continued to slide his fingers in and out of me, my entire body reacting to omar's fingers inside of me.

i felt my body heating up and the pace of my heart begin to quicken as his fingers hit my prostate over and over again, my leaking dick rock hard as i felt myself nearing my orgasm.

my eyes rolled back in my head as i let out a high pitched moan and i came all over the bedsheets, panting and sweating from reaching my high.

i've never came just from just my fingers like that when i touched myself, but omar managed to make me cum just from using his fingers. imagine how it'll be when we fuck, he'll probably make me cum 3 times in a row.

i wanted to return the favor, since i came and he didn't. i turned around and slid my hand in his boxers, wrapping my hand around his dick and pumping it as i sank down to prepare to blow him, but he stopped me.

i shot him a confused look, but he just kissed my forhead. "this was about your pleasure, not mine." he said sleepily.

i never known any guy to turn down head, but okay.

"please? i really want your dick down my throat papi," i shot him a begging look, biting my lip.

he gave in to my begging, pulling down his boxers as he allowed me access to his member. my own dick was starting to harden again as i lowered myself.

i've never sucked a dick before either, so i prayed and i hoped that i didn't do something stupid, like accidentally bite him or anything.

i took him into my mouth, using my hands to pleasure the length that i couldn't fit in my mouth.

fuck he was huge. i mean, he's a giant so it only make sense that his dick would be massive too, but i was already choking as i bobbed up and down on him and i hadn't even taken the whole thing in yet.

i swirled my tongue around his dick as i continued to bob my head on it, trying my best to take more and more of him in.

i was worried that i was doing terribly, but i looked up at omar and he seemed to be enjoying it, his eyes were closed shut and he was letting out quiet grunts and praises.

"ooh, yeah. fuck gazzy, you're so good." his praises rolled off of his tongue as he grabbed me by my hair and pushed me down gently.

tears started to stream down my face as i continued to take him in deeper and deeper, all i could think about was how many halls i was going to need tomorrow for my throat.

i felt him grabbing me by my dreads and pulling me off of his dick before i felt his cum shooting in my face. most of it landed on my cheeks and on my tongue as he blew his load all lover my face.

i laid back down. "i'm sorry if i sucked...no pun intended. this was my first time."

"no way that was your first time. you were so fucking good. i tried my hardest not to nut too quick because you were making me feel so good," he replied, kissing me on the forehead as i wiped the cum off of me.

he passed out asleep not too long after he said that, and i fell asleep soon too, and all i could do was think to myself how i wanted things to be like this every night. i wanted this to last.