"Nothing interesting. I'm out for a walk actually."

"Great. I'll pick you up. Where are you right now?"

"Okay. I'm near Soi Garden near my place."

He hangs up then so I just wait for him there. I do need to know who he was talking to last night. He sounded pretty mad.

A car stops in front of me making me snap out of my thoughts and thankfully that's Aidens car so I quickly get in.

"Hey."

"So you're together with him again, huh?" He asks starting to drive.

"Yea kinda. I mean I never stopped loving him. It was a break just because of that bastard." I answered.

"Hmm."

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere." He replied looking ahead.

"Why are you behaving weird?" I asked looking confused.

He is always this laughing and joking type of guy so this is weird for me.

"I'm not behaving weird." He says with a chuckle.

"Okay..." We stay silent most of the drive.

I dont know how to bring up that topic that I heard him last night. He is acting different. I just feel it.

The car comes to a stop and I look outside to find an abandon building and absolutely no public nearby.

"Okay...so what's going on? Why are we here?" I asked looking confused and worried.

What the hell is happening ?!

He doesn't speak and just gets out of the car and opens the door for me.

"Let's go inside and you will get your answers." He said and took my hand.

Alright. I'm not that scardy cat who is scared of this types of places but this is creepy.

We walk inside together where there is nothing but cobwebs and broken furniture and dust.

"I'm serious Aiden. What's going on?" I asked and stopped walking.

"I'll tell you what's going on. Just not now." A new voice speaks from behind me but I don't get a chance to turn and see as something hits my head and I fall though Aiden catches me.

"You did your job well." That's the last thing I hear before my eyes dropped.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a strange room not a bedroom but a store room maybe. Of course a dirty room with no furniture or anything else except me.

Wow! I'm kidnapped. My life is so full of adventures and experiences. Thanks so much God.

I hope you understand my sarcasm too Dear God.

And the door is locked as usual. My head fucking hurts. Whoever hit me is gonna get his ass kicked.

I look around but find nothing when I heard the jingling of keys and finally the door opened.