01

[Idk what I'm doing? Enjoy!]

( • )

"No I ain't scared of livin'
'Cause it's all we got
What are we breathin' for if we ain't living?
And I don't want your love
I just wanna feel like I'm still livin'
And if there is no God
I know the day I die I lived through heaven
And that I gave it Hell
And if it hurt, oh well
At least that's living"
- 'rock + roll' Eden

"No I ain't scared of livin''Cause it's all we gotWhat are we breathin' for if we ain't living?And I don't want your loveI just wanna feel like I'm still livin'And if there is no GodI know the day I die I lived through heavenAnd that I gave it Hel...

"c'mon, put a smile on those faces!"

"This is more serious, Stefan."

( • )

As the crowd smiled and cheered and the kids watched in admiration, the men in the open ground given to them, fought. The people around formed a circle as they wanted to watch the new fighter and another.

The swords slammed together in anger, but both men were smiling. They enjoyed the watching eyes and popularity.

One hand behind both of their backs as they fought with the other. And as their swords hit once again, the dirty-blonde side-stepped and tripped the other.

The crowd cheered as the other laughed from the ground, "Good one, you may be better than me."

"Sword wise." The blonde shrugged, pocketing his sword and extending a hand. "Would you like to go again?"

"Stefan. Alec. We need to speak with you." Both men looked towards the female voice. "It is important."

They followed without question to the tent she lead them to. As they entered, Prince Roan stood waiting for them. Stefan instantly straightened up his posture and placed his hands behind his back, bowing his head.

"No, no need for that." Roan shook his head. "Wanheda. Commander of Death."

"I have heard the rumors. What about her?" Alec raised his eyebrows, "We didn't come here to talk about some rumors, did we Izzy?" There was a slight tone in Alec's voice that made Stefan shiver. It was a scared tone, and Stefan didn't know what he was scared of at the moment.

"No." Izzy glanced at Stefan, but then looked at Roan. "Prince Roan is being sent to capture her."

"Okay? What's wrong with you guys? C'mon, put a smile on those faces!" Stefan tried to lighten the mood, but even Alec didn't give a smile.

"This is more serious, Stefan." Izzy gave a sympathetic smile. "We now have a picture of who Wanheda is, a confirmation." Izzy silently handed Stefan a folded paper, returning to her spot besides Roan.