Drunk

“Wangji-Xiong… Lan Wangji.. Second Brother Lan… are you sure about this?”

“mm”

“like.. really really sure about it? no turning back? “

“Mm”

“.. but seriously im not pushing you to do it”

“Wei Ying.. Just give me the cup”

Wei WuXian looked at the cup on his hand, he was having second thoughts of handing it to Lan Wangji. They are currently eating steam buns on a small shop, after their walk Wei WuXian said he was feeling hungry so they stopped by and bought some refreshments. Wei WuXian also added a small jar of liquor and jokingly said to Lan Wangji that he can drink in front of him without trouble since they are not inside Cloud Recesses. He also teased the other of trying out the drink and surprisingly Lan Wangji agreed, Wei WuXian thought he was joking but.. Lan Wangji joking is more strange than taking the liquor hence they are currently in this situation. 

“Second brother Lan your uncle will skin me alive if he found out”

“He wont”

Sighing Wei WuXian handed him the cup and smiled “Alright, alright then here you go, lets toast but if worse comes to worse i have nothing to do with this you voluntarily did this on your own, ill wash my hands on this case” he murmured and looked at Lan Wangji who took the cup and drank from it. smiling Wei WuXian took his own cup as well and drank from there he poured Lan Wangji’s cup again who took it and drank it without stopping. 

“I wonder how you Lan people get drunk, since liquor is prohibited in Cloud Recesses your tolerance for alcohol might be s--ehn?!” Wei WuXian didnt finish his sentence and quickly dove across the table reaching his hand out to catch Lan Wangji’s head before it hit the wooden table as he fell into slumber. “wh-- what? huh? Second Brother Lan?” he cupped Lan Wangji’s cheeks and lightly tapped it “ Lan Zhan? oh my.. did you just fell asleep after two cups!? where is the drunk part!? “ he slowly stood up from his spot and moved across to sit beside the sleeping male. he looked around and slowly set Lan Wangji in the chair properly. he stood up and went to the counter where the shop owner was and paid for their orders. it took some time for the old man to find some change, he and Wei WuXian talked for a bit, once the payment was made he turn around and saw Lan Wangji up sitting on his chair looking at him. 

“Oh, Second Brother Lan” he went towards him and looked at Lan Wangji carefully, he was staring at the table and saying nothing, Wei WuXian thought that Lan Wangji’s drunk phase is him sleeping so he stood up “Come on Second Brother Lan i already paid for the food”

“mm”

They stood and Wei WuXian grabbed the basket of oranges as they headed out, Lan Wangji was silently following Wei WuXian. walking side by side Wei WuXian felt something is unusual about the other he was too silent and Wei WuXian cant tolerate such silence so he started talking. “Well, at least we toured the town without any problems, why did you even bring me out here? i thought you and your brother will check on the waterbourne issue”