11: Air of Love

'He looks so cute smiling like that' Baekhyun said aloud, unknowingly.

Suddenly all attention shot at Baekhyun and he instantly turns red when he realised what he just said.

'Omo, 2 confessions in a day? I wonder who is next!' Chen said jokingly.

'Woah Chanyeol, you're lucky. You got such a nice, cute and handsome boyfriend ' Mr Kim said while laughing.

'Sir! No... Wait.. what just happened? Thanks, Baekhyun... you're cute too?' Chanyeol tried to return back the compliment, without knowing what Baekhyun actually meant.

'Thank you...' Baekhyun replied with a broken heart. He was kind of expecting Chanyeol to get the hint as he actually admires Chanyeol for quite some time. But what can you expect from a happy virus and is as tall as a giant? Oh Wells...

After that mini-unexpected confession. Mr Kim proceeded to teach about life-science, which seems very interesting as all the students were very engaged.

After 30 minutes of teaching and some mini -commotion on Chen making fun of everyone by saying 'The heart is yours, Xiumin.' When Mr Kim is teaching about animals' heart.

'Hey Tao, you look like that panda' when Mr Kim was telling some fun-facts about animals like the panda.

Which resulted Chen getting punched by Xiumin in the arm, being scolded in Chinese by Tao.

'Yayyy it is breaktime!!!  Time to eat!! Oh my I am starving to death!' Luhan exclaimed loudly.

'Yes, Luhan. I want to eat you. No wait,  you are too adorable to be eaten hahahaha' joked Sehun.

'Could you pick on someone else instead?' Luhan rebuked.

'Hey Tao wanna grab some food together?' Kris asked smirking at Tao.

'No. I rather go with my friends than go with you. Anyway I am sure you are going to do something funny during recess.' Tao rejected straight at Kris face.

'Okay class dismissed! See you guys on Monday!' Mr Kim shouted, trying to get the class attention. Then he proceed to 'run' out of the class to meet his boyfriend for lunch.

'Awww our science teacher is so in love' Suho commented when he sees Mr Kim rushing off the class.

'Hey guys, how are we suppose to deal with the person outside?' Chen asked and gesturing at the teacher outside.

'Is he still unconscious? Heck care him. Tao, could you drag him to the side of the corridor instead of letting him lie in the middle of the road?' Suho asked.

'Anything for my mother' Tao said and proceeded dragging the half dead man to the side and also tie up his legs and hands, just in case he tries something funny when he gets up.

'But don't you think he is knock out for quite a long time?' Xiumin inquired curiously.

'I am sure it is nothing. Did you remember Tao threw the person who harassed Luhan and he was knock out for the whole day? I am sure it is the same for that jerk' Chen reassured Xiumin.

'Enough of talking let's go' Kris said.

Screams can be heard from the canteen as soon as they step inside. People crowded around the 12 people.

'Kris oppa!  Eat with me!' A girl squeaked.

'Xiumin oopa! You looks so cute Today!' Another girl commented.

''Stay away girl, he's mine' Chen scolded.

Xiumin blushed lightly but it wasn't so obvious as he knew that Chen was just kidding. Maybe.

That's why Exo classroom is on the top floor and is the only class there. There are too many fangirls and even fanboys. Hence the principal decided to put them all in one class in order not to distract the students who is so obsessed with them from their studies. But breaktime cannot avoid the screams and yells from the fangirls and boys.

'Excuse me, miss please move' a deep and dangerous voice could be heard.

As soon as the voice was heard, everyone begin to move away firstly because the person know how to fight and definitely would not hesitate to do so.

□■▨▧▦▩□■▨▧▦▣□■▨▧▩□■■▨▧▦▩□▨▦■

Update for today!

Hope you like it!

Thank you ♡♥

◇★Vote/Comment ◆☆