04: First Day Of School

It was a sunny day on the first start of the school year. Tao and his clique were as usual walking together and chatting happily predicting who will be their new form teacher. Since all of them are in the same class, they will always gossip about their classmates and what are their views of them. Except for Tao. He has been glancing back and forth to see whether his usual bully is attempting to taunt him somewhere.

Being a kind hearted soul, Xiumin  will constantly help Tao to keep a lookout as well and assure Tao that nothing will happen with him. Tao was grateful for having such lovable and caring friends.

"SPLASH!" A full bucket of water was being splash straight on Tao's face when he step into the classroom.

"HAHAHAH Oh my Tao, your face is priceless!" A evil laughter was heard.

As usual, it came from the 'high and mighty' group, Kris and his gang of friends.

Kris never do this kind of dirty trick to people. It will be always Chanyeol, Chen, Kai doing this playful act . However, Tao knew that the mastermind is Kris.

Lay is one of Kris' gang members, But he is usually the quiet one. He doesn't really support Kris in doing this, but it was Kris who gave him a new and fresh start, so he decided to be with Kris all the way.

[BACK TO THE STORY]

"OMG did you see how Tao's specs flew off from his face? Jeez Why don't he just wear contacts Lens?" Chanyeol chuckled evily.

'Yeah and I don't know Why, but I love the feeling of bullying Tao" Sehun added with a evil smile.

"Tao! are you alright?" Luhan dash to him and try to use handkerchief to dry Tao as much as possible. Because of the water splashing incident, Tao became entirely wet, and he hates being wet. Wet makes him cold, and he hate cold even more.

"Hold on! I will take a towel!" Baekhyun says as he runs down to the nurse room.

There is one thing that Kris hate, he definitely hate loud noise and people making a fuss out of nothing. He glared at Tao with his "dragon" eyes and it send shivers down Tao's spine. However this time, Kyungsoo glared back at Kris with his big eyes. Knowing that Kyungsoo has a ability to stare at people for a long time, Kris gave up and put his head on the table to rest and ignore all this problem.

Baekhyun came back, panting heavily and also wrapping Tao with a big baby blue towel.

"Thanks guys, I owe you guys a lot" Tao said with utmost sincerity.

"Nah, it is just nothing. This what friends do!" Luhan said with a wide smile.

"Now let's get back to our seats before the teacher comes!" Suho said urgently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Author's Note]

Finally an update! Sorry for the delay! (: Hope you like it ^_^

This is just the starting of Tao bullying in school, do you think I should add some Kris' feelings in the act as well? (:

Thank You and Please Vote <3