"What's going on?", I asked.

"Mirror Master and Top are at it again.", Cisco said. He laughed. "They are the ones who trapped Barry in a mirror."

"Cisco.", Barry and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed.
Barry and Jessie went to fight Top and Mirror Master. They came back a moment later.

"Mirror Master and Top are both in custody.", Barry said.

"And they can't get out?", Joe asked.

"Nope." Barry than smiled at Jessie. "Earth Two is going to have one good super hero."

"Thanks Barry.", Jessie said.

"We probably should get going.", Harry said.

"Yeah.", Cisco said. "Today was fun."

"Yep.", Barry said. He than smirked. "Just wait Cisco. Something really fun will happen soon."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cisco gave me a concerned look. I just laughed. "Barry? What does that mean?"

"Nothing."

Barry than super speeded me and him away. We got to our home and I immediately pulled him into a long kiss.

"I'm so excited to raise kids with you.", I said.

"Me too.", Barry replied. He wrapped his arms around my waste, and I did the same with mine around his neck. "I love you Kara Zorel-Allen."

"I love you too Barry Allen."

*~*

Barry's Point of View
A Couple Days Later

I was nervous to get Kara checked out. I speeded in, and sat next to Kara.

"Hello beautiful.", I said sitting down.

"Why hello handsome.", Kara replied back with a smirk. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

I picked Kara up and we super speeded to the med bay at the DEO. Alex and Caitlin were there. I placed Kara on the bed and Caitlin hooked her up.

"Everything normal?", I asked.

"Kara's vitals are perfectly fine.", Alex sighed.

I sighed in relief.

"Hey guys.", Caitlin said. "If you want to know the gender of the baby, you can?"

Me and Kara smirked at one another.

"We would love that."

Caitlin scanned the screen and then smiled.

"Congratulations. You have two daughters."

Kara and I smiled and we kissed long and passionately.

After that, Alex told Kara to rest. Kara laid down, while I had to leave. I was going out with Jessie and to teach her the ways of the speed force. We found two metas, Top and Mirror Master, and we fought them. But Mirror Master placed me into a mirror.
I was brought back to Star Labs, where Cisco got out his phone.

"I know your stuck Barry, but this is hilarious.", Cisco said laughing.

"Dude!", I yelled. "Just get me out of here!"

"I'm sorry. This is just too good. I'm going to send this to the DEO."

"Dude!"

"Seriously Cisco.", Caitlin said rolling her eyes. I sighed and attempted to get out again. "You are such a child."

"Fine.", Cisco said. "I'm still sending it though!"

"Cisco!", me and Caitlin yelled.

Cisco left, laughing. They knew we could get me out using a cold temperature, but nothing was cold enough. After everyone had left, the mirror turned really cold. I was able to faze through. I went into the cortex and looked at the monitors with everyone else.

"Hey guys.", Kara said walking in.

"Hey Kara.", I said giving her a hug.

"I saw the video."

Kara smirked at me. I glared over at Cisco. Cisco started to run away, as Caitlin just rolled her eyes.
I was about to tackle Cisco, but the monitors flashed.

"What's going on?", Kara asked.

"Mirror Master and Top are at it again.", Cisco said. He laughed. "They are the ones who trapped Barry in a mirror."

"Cisco.", Kara and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other and laughed.
Me and Jessie went to fight Top and Mirror Master. We were able to trap them. We then came back to Star Labs.

"Mirror Master and Top are both in custody.", I said.

"And they can't get out?", Joe asked.

"Nope." I than smiled at Jessie. "Earth Two is going to have one good super hero."

"Thanks Barry.", Jessie said.

"We probably should get going.", Harry said.

"Yeah.", Cisco said. "Today was fun."

"Yep.", I said. I than smirked as I thought of a way to get back at Cisco. "Just wait Cisco. Something really fun will happen soon."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cisco gave Kara a concerned look. Kara just laughed. "Barry? What does that mean?"

"Nothing."

I than super speeded me and Kara away. We got to our home and Kara immediately pulled me into a long kiss.

"I'm so excited to raise kids with you.", Kara said.

"Me too.", I replied. I wrapped my arms around her waste, and Kara did the same with hers around my neck. "I love you Kara Zorel-Allen."

"I love you too Barry Allen."