Chapter 4

When I finally got to the Starbucks, I ordered my favorite drink. I sat down and waited intill Alex showed up.

Finally, I saw him. He was wearing a blue vans shirt and jeans.

"Hey" he said. I got up to hug him, then sat down

"Hey." I said

"Man, I haven't seen you in forever!  I almost couldn't recognize you back there"

We both laughed.

"Yeah. I've been good! just moved in to my new apartment. How about you?"

"Oh, you know. I've been okay. I have an apartment as well. And a job."

"That's good." I say

"yeah. Speaking about jobs how was your job interview? "

"Oh, it was great!" I say smiling.

"That's amazing!  your first day here, and you already found a job!"

"Yeah, the manager said I would be good for the job! it at a place called 'Arts and Factory' *made up people* Yeah, but all I need to do is separate paper work and send it out. Not that hard. Plus you get paid really good there!"

Alexs' face turned blank. "Did you say 'Arts And Factory '?"

I was concerned now.

"Yes. why?"

"Oh just be careful Quinn. Two months ago, Arts And Factory found one of thier employees dead near the building. I want you to be safe."

I was a little scared. "Don't worry Alex. Nothing could go wrong." I say smiling.  Then he seemed relieved again.

"Yeah your right" he said.

Later that night I couldn't go to sleep..

The thought of someone dead. They had a life to! but not anymore.. I was a little nervous when I got a call back the next day from Arts And Factory...