Revenant

Bigby's POV
            I was engulfed in a warm hug from Snow. She was sobbing with happiness into my suit and I reciprocated the hug she gave. I said "Snow I'm so happy to see you again, but do you think you can let me up out of the casket?" I said with my smirk and while being pinned by Snow's hug. She said with her voice cracking "Of course..haha". As I stepped out I had the worst feeling of light headedness and as I'm trying to regain my balance I get ambushed by another hug. I saw a glimpse of blonde hair and immediately knew it was Blue. He said "Oh my god you're actually here!!" And I answered him with "Yeah! Weird right?" I say that trying to lighten the mood more even though I've never been good with that kind of stuff. All the other fables that showed up we're all saying "Glad to have you back" and "We missed you" and "This is insane!" I couldn't pinpoint who said what, but I appreciated it none the less. I noticed the crowd of fables surrounding me was making a pathway and I saw my mom at the other end of it. Before I could even say anything my mom, my uncles, and my aunt all rushed to me saying the same things I've heard many times today, but hearing it from them made things a little more special. My mom was holding me very tightly saying "My baby!! I've missed you so much! I'm never letting something like this happen again ever!" I hugged her back and said "I know mom and I missed you too!" Over my mom's shoulder I see my father looking at me with tears in his eyes and trying to approach me, but everyone who attended wasn't going to let that happen.

Hey guys/gals as you can see I'm continuing this story YAY! 😉 and I'll update as soon as I can it just sucks being in High school 😑. And if you guys didn't already know Telltale is closing and the games they were making are also canceled which means there isn't going to be a TWAU season 2 and I'm really heartbroken, but I heard at least they're going to finish TWDG the final season so that's good, but I really am going to miss Telltale anyway sorry for my long rant bye 🙂