Magcon!

Jaz's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of someone telling me to wake up I opened my eyes to see taylor I looked at the clock to see it was 4:30 in the morning.

"Jaz wake up we leave in 30 minutes." Taylor said

I jumped up and sprinted into the bathroom I took a 5 minute shower then got out brushed my teeth, did my makeup, curled my hair, and put my outfit on (on the side). After I rushed and did my routine I grabbed my suitcase and carry on and went downstairs to see Dillon and Taylor waiting for me.

"Well that's the fastes you've got ready and put makeup on." Dillon said

"Let's not forget I even took a shower." I said

They looked shocked so I said "not all girls take so long to get ready."

We walked out to the car and drove to the airport when we got there we had our hoods and sunglasses on. We boarded the plane I was sitting in between Taylor &dillon. It's not that bad I guess just side your crush and your brother. Just then I got a call from my manager I haven't told Dillon yet I looked over to see Dillon asleep.

J=Jaz C=Catie

C: hey Jazmine we want you to record your song

J: awesome sure when?

C:where you land at! Where is that?

J: New York!

C: okay I'll text you the adress

J: okay bye

C:bye

~end of convo~

"Who was that?" Taylor asked

"My manager." I replied

"Have you told Dillon?" He asked

"No I'll tell him when we get there." I said

He nodded and that's the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.

❤️❤️❤️

I woke up to someone shaking me I opened my eyes to see Taylor.

"We're landing in 5 minutes." He said

"Okay." I said

I looked over to see Dillon still asleep so I woke him up he was hard tog et up but I woke him up!

***

We landed and we just now got Starbucks I seen a sign that said "Caniff & Rupps " we followed that man and got into the limo. We pulled up at the hotel about 5 minutes later we got out and went in.

"Hello we are here for Magcon." Dillon says

"Oh yes are you all Dillon, Taylor, and Jazmine." She said my name with a discussed tone

"Yep." Dillon said

"Dillon is sharing a room with Jacob Whitesides and Taylor and Jazmine are sharing a room." She said her boobs were hanging out and her skirt was to short.

"So that's all except can I get the one on the bandanas number?" She said

"Sorry but your milkshake doesn't bring me to the yard." Taylor said then we ran to the elevator and burst out laughing.

"Man I can't believe you said that." Dillon said

"I'm sorry I don't date girls like that." Taylor said

Once the elevator opened I ran to my and tays room and unlocked the door and sat down on the bed. Me and Taylor were talking until we heard the door open I looked to see cameron I ran to the door and hugged him.