New to youtube!

Jaz's P.O.V

I was in my room doing school work when I heard a bunch of laughing probably my brother and his friend. I rolled my eyes and continued my school work since I'm graduating this year and I'm doing online classes cause my brothers Dillon Rupp. It's stupid but my mom thought it would be better to do online school so here I am finishing my last year of school online. I got done in like 5 minutes just in time to hear a knock on my door I opened it to see Dillon and Taylor. Me and Dillon are really close so I'm glad for that and me and Taylor are friends I've always had a crush on him since i met him when I was 3 & Dillon was 4. I'm 17 and Dillon & Taylor are 18.

"What are you doing Jaz?" Dillon asked

"Just got done with my school work." I said

"Hello JazzyBoo!" Taylor said

"Hey Tay!" I said back

"So we were wondering if you would like to come to the movies with us?" Dillon asked

"No thank you! I'm starting something new!" I said

"Okay but where's the money mom and dad left us?" He asked

"Under the blender." I replied then shut my door

I didn't tell Dillon what I was doing because he would freak out and say I told you so. You might be wondering why would he say I told you so well when he & Taylor stated getting youtube/vine famous Dillon said I should join them and I said & I quote "I will never ever in a billion years do that." So I'm starting a youtube account and he will probably so I told you so when I see him. Anyway I set up my camera an the lights and pushed the record button and jumped on the spinning chair I will be sitting on and it's really comfy.

"Hey guys you may already know me but if you don't I'm Jazmine Rupp and I'm Dillon Rupps little sister he is one year older than me so this is my first youtube video so this is going to be a video about different things so watch the video to find out what it is. Anyway I'm going to answer some of your questions so let's get started!" I smiled into the camera and started

"Okay it says if you had to choose between Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, and Sammy who would you Marry, Avoid, & kiss?" I said into the camera "well I've met all of them but I would have to say avoid Sammy because i don't know him that well, Kiss Cameron's because we're friends but it would be awkward if I married him, and marry Taylor because I know him the most out of them 3 because I grew up around him so that's that's question."

Who's your favorite youtuber?" I was asked "Taylor is my favorite youtuber and also it's because I was there with him when he filmed a bunch of them."

"@simplyDallas asked You got a Bae? Or nah?" I said the thing "no I do not so it's Nah." I said

"@Imacaniffgirl asked are you and Taylor dating?" I faked a smiled into the camera "no we're not."

***

After I did a few more questions I quit I edited it and uploaded it and tweeted about it and all my followers went crazy. I was fixing pizza when Dillon came running in an Taylor hot on his heels. Dillon ran up and hugged me I hugged backs.

"Dillon. Can't. Breathe." I said

"Dillon your killing your sister." Taylor said

He let go and I mouthed a thank you to Taylor and he nodded "oh and thank you for saying you'd marry me!" He winked

I rolled my eyes but I was mentally thinking 'oh I would marry you right now' I walked up to my room and set everything back up and hit record.

"Hey guys I'm back wow 2 videos in one day I'm doing good anywho I thought I would like do a little introduce video so let's get started!" I said "I'm Jazmine Rupp I'm-" I started before I got cut off.

"Yo youtube world!" Tay&Dill both screamed

"Anywho I'm 17 and almost done with my final year of high school yes! Which I'm so excited to be out of anyways this is my friend and brother so you all may already know Dillon and then there's Taylor Caniff. There channels will be below anyway Taylor and Dillon are one year older than me but they just graduated this year to. And put in the comments who you think is hotter." I said "this was a short video I'm sorry but use the #Jazs1stvideo for a follow love you guys bye!" I said then shit off the camera I edited it and posted it.

***

After I followed some fans who used the hashtag I did some other stuff and Taylor' stays over here all the time. I was about to go to bed when I got a call I answered it.

B= Bart ✌️J=Jaz

J: hello?

B:yes this is Bart from Magcon we were hoping you could join us for the rest of our tour just join us when your brother comes back

J: sure if love to!

B: okay awesome see you soon bye

J:Bye

I hung up and screamed just then Dillon and Taylor came running into the room.

"What happened?" Dillon asked

"I'm going to Magcon with you guys!...."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A/N love ya Bæs anywho I know magcons over but it's not in this story so thank you for reading this chapter bye loves!

Kisses

➖K