We're Partners Sunshine!

Dabi's smile continued to bother you throughout the rest of the day and by the time lunch rolled around, you couldn't wait to get to the cafeteria and away from him.

Getting in line to pay for lunch, you met up with your friend from 1-B, Akari. You both met when she accidentally crashed into you during joint class training and from then on you've been the best of buds.

"Hey Smooch!" You gave her the nickname when you first learned about her Quirk.
Akari named it 'Lip Unlock'. Her kiss could make anyone spill their darkest secrets and depending on where she kissed, the longer the effect. A brief kiss on the cheek would last around twenty minutes, a kiss on the lips lasted a full day.

You two paid for lunch and sat with Mina, Tsuyu, Jirou and Momo and talked for a while about class until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Dabi is staring at you." Akari whispered and your eyes snapped up to meet Dabi's turquoise ones. Upon meeting your gaze, he smiled and winked before turning back to his group of delinquents. You could see him mutter something and Toga started jumping up and down in excitement, quickly stealing a glance your way before turning back as if it never happened.

Tsuyu, Momo, Mina and Jirou had also noticed and had now leaned in, no doubt wanting to hear every detail.

"What was that about?" Momo asked.

You shook your head in response. "No idea." You said, hoping to change the conversation topic but clearly the girls had other plans.

Jirou was the next to speak. "Why you aren't interested in him? He clearly likes you, he's funny and his voice is so attractive." 

"Don't forget he is incredibly hot." Mina added with a wistful look in her eye.

"Careful now, I'm gonna start to think that you two have a crush on him." You laughed to hide your true feelings. 

In all honesty, you didn't know how you felt about Dabi. Sure he was funny but he was also a bad boy and known for causing trouble. You weren't sure if that excited you or worried you.

"We don't but a lot of girls do. At some point you're gonna have to figure out how you feel." Akari was right of course but you would never admit it.

By the time you went home that evening, you were still thinking about what your friends said at lunch. To figure it out.

When Dabi first started flirting with you, you thought it was a joke and laughed until you realised that underneath his joking personality, he was dead serious. You stopped laughing after that and quickly became conflicted as you got to know him.

Well, you only knew what he showed to the class but deep in your heart you knew that there was so much more to him than being the bad boy of U.A.

Deciding not to think about it for the rest of the evening, you pushed it out of your mind until you went to bed however just as you were about to go to sleep, you heard a notification on your phone.

1 New Message from Dabi (11:27pm): Heyyyy partner

Rolling your eyes, you quickly typed your reply.

(Y/N): Hi? What kind of time do you call this?

Dabi: Prime time

(Y/N): What do you want?

Dabi: Duh, I wanna talk to you of course :D

(Y/N): Okay so talk

Dabi: Hold on
I'm changing your contact to something that suits you

You waited for a few moments before you new name popped up on screen.

My Angel: Change that

Dabi: No

My Angel: Fuck you

Dabi: I'd rather if you fucked me ;)

Your cheeks burned bright red at his message and you angrily changed his contact.

Shithead: You know, you could've called me 'Prince Charming' but Shithead works just fine too

My Angel: Shithead suits you more

Shithead: Aw that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me 

My Angel: Sure it is
What happened in the cafeteria?

Shithead: I ate lunch?

My Angel: No dumbass, I mean what did you say to Toga?

Shithead: Why, you jealous? xD

My Angel: Not in the slightest, but what did you say?

Shithead: I told her my plans

My Angel: Your plans for what?

Dabi took a few minutes to reply.

Shithead: I have something to send you

You knew he was changing the subject but at this point you didn't care. You made a mental note to squeeze it out of him later though.

My Angel: What?

Shithead: 

You hated the fact that this made you smile

You hated the fact that this made you smile. To be honest, it always did make you grin whenever he would send you pictures like this. However being the stubborn ass that you were, you would never give him the satisfaction of knowing it.

My Angel:

Shithead: You're not fooling me with that! I know you secretly like me ;)

My Angel: In your dreams

Shithead: I do dream about you, see you there?

Damnit. Another smile made it's way onto your face.

My Angel: Goodnight Dabi -_-

Shithead: Goodnight sunshine :D

---

Dabi rolled over in his bed and smiled at your messages. Oh how he couldn't wait for tomorrow.