quince

jack had won daniel. and now he was laughing at him while daniel acted as if he didn't care about losing.

but it was a lie. he loved to challenge jack because they were both very competitive but he didn't like it when he lost.

luckily, jonah's shout made jack shut up. it was time to leave. today began the tour of the united states.

the first concert would be here in los angeles and from there they would move by bus all over the country.

jack ran to his room saying he had forgotten something. jack always forgot something.

daniel picked up his suitcase that was already in the door, he had dropped it the previous night. and then next to jonah, they went to the bus.

corbyn was at the bus door saying goodbye to christina. those two were always adorable with each other.

when the couple of boys approached corbyn and christina they heard something they didn't want to know.

"you should totally sext me." corbyn said winking at his girlfriend.

"you really have an addiction to sexting. it's not normal. "christina rolled her eyes but finally nodded.

"i love you so much, my beauty chickee."

daniel's ears were red when he heard them talking about sexting, so he decided to quickly get inside the bus without looking at jonah.

jonah had no problem hearing those things. what he really liked was the way daniel behaved when he heard them. he was his baby boy.

"where is zach?" the elder asked corbyn when he separated his lips from christina's.

"at walmart." replied the fake blond calm.

jonah opened his eyes in surprise. there was always someone who spoiled their plans to arrive early. and it used to be zach. so that's why jonah always tells him that he must be half an hour before and even then he was still late.

but going to walmart at the last moment was the first time it happened.

"what's he doing there? we have to go now! "

jonah took a deep breath trying to calm down. it wasn't going to be worthless to despair.

"don't worry, he left an hour ago and now he should be on his way. besides, he knows that we have to go now. "corbyn replied without paying attention to jonah's desperation.

corbyn could only pay attention to christina now.

he was going to miss her very much. he always missed her when she's not with him.

jack ran down the stairs, pulling the suitcase down them. that's how jack was.

"i'm on time!" he shouted dragging the suitcase to the bus. but it wasn't true.

in fact, they were already fifteen minutes late.

"where is zach?" the curly haired boy asked anxiously.