In the bus Nishinoya had an empty seat next to him but I decided to sit next to my brother.

He actually looked a little hurt and I tried to ignore his cute pouting face.

"Oi, Mae. You are getting pretty close to Oikawa-san." He stated in a lowkey angry tone.

"Ne, ne Onii-san. Me and Tochan are only good friends now. Don't worry." I said holding up my hands in denial.

I needed him when I couldn't talk to anybody... he is a friend I am very thankful for.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ah, Daichi-san. Onii-san and I won't be able to train this week. Gomen. But we have to prepare for the graduation ceremony with the orchestra. I will visit from time to time to make some last erands for the new school year." I said to our captain who was currently warming up for morning practice with the other members.

"Ah. I see. Sure go ahead. Good luck to the both of you then!" He said and I bowed to him.

"Ah, matte Mae-chan!" I head somebody call before I exited the gym.

"Huh?"

It was Nishinoya. He jogged over to me and smiled.

"Wanna grab something to eat after practice?" He asked the usual question. After our first date we frequently ate something together after practice and it became an usual thing. Everybody knew and stopped teasing us after the first week.

"Not this time Yuu-kun. Gomen" I said, bowed and went my way to morning practice in the music room where I was already awaited.

*-*-*-*-*-*

3rd Person's POV

"Did Mae-chan just... reject Noya-san's offer?"

"That has never happened before."

"Is he okay?"

The others mumbled shocked to hear hear say no for the first time. Poor Noya who was staring at the closed gym door needed some time proceed what had just happened.

She peobably needs to get something done. Yeah. That must be it. I will just ask her tomorrow again.

He told himself and went back to practice. But the assumptions never leaving his mind.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Next day

Mae's POV

I was walking to class and had to pass by the second-years's corridor. A perticular classroom as my goal.

"Ennoshita-san. A first year is here to see you." Somebody said into the classroom.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, Ennoshita-senpai. I have the documents and sheets for you. Congratulations on becoming the new captain!" I said as I handed him the small amout of paper I was holding.

"Arigato Kageyama-san." He said scanning over the member list for the next year. I already made one for next year and left some blank spaces for them to fill in case of new members.

"Ah, I think you made a mistake here. In the field for manager only Yachi-san's name is ther-"

"Oh. It's right like that. See you tomorrow senpai!" I said smiling at him. I bowed and made my way to class leaving my upper-classmate comfused.

"Good morning Mae-chan! What are you doing here?" A cheerful voice called out. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Nishinoya waving his hand at me.

I continued walking as if I didn't hear him.