Chapter Three

Odette was talking with two of the prospects after she gotten a beer when Gemma approached them. The two prospects skedaddled when Gemma told them to. "So you are what has our Tig's attention."

"Ummm, I'm sorry."

"I asked around about you. Did a little bit of digging you could say. I come with a warning because you seem like a sweet girl. Getting involved with anyone in this club can be deadly."

Playing with the beer bottle in her hands. "Hey, I tell him to go away all the time. I can't figure out why he keeps coming back. We're not sleeping together and half the time he annoys the snot out of me. But every time I turn around he is there."

"Than why are you here?"

"He has been pestering a lot for me to do something with him. Thought I throw him a bone."

Smirking at her. "You know he meant sex?"

"He's a guy, they all want sex intentionally or unintentionally."

"You could be good for Tig."

Taking a swig of her beer. "Sorry to be the bitch here but really? You just met me and you don't really know me. For all you know I could not be what I appear. I could be a money-grubbing cunt."

Gemma gave a laugh. "Hey what is going on here?" Tig approached.

"Mama bear here is just giving me the low down. You should be worried. It was all bad for you."

"Is every woman against me today?"

Finishing her beer. "Only those who can actually think for themselves. Maybe you should go talk with one of the women you have to pay for sex. They are paid not to think." Looking at her drink. "I'm getting myself another beer."

"I'll get it." Tig offered.

"I'm fully capable of getting my own drinks. Besides, you and mama bear can talk about me and how you need to leave me the hell alone." Leaving the two.

"She's not the normal girl you chase after."

Chugging some of his drink. "You think there's something wrong with me?"

"I think many things are wrong with you. Not this though."

"She doesn't want anything to do with me. Part of it could be she has a boyfriend."

Slowly turning to him. "Part of it? Tig you need help. Big time."

Chibs was behind the bar serving himself when Odette sat on the stool in front of him. "What are you doing here Satan?" He groaned.

"I can't visit my favorite Irish guy?"

"Tig brought you here didn't he?" Leaning on the counter.

Leaning forward. "Don't worry, I am not going to kick anyone's ass tonight. Especially yours."

"I don't like you."

Making a sad face. "I like you though."

"That makes me like you even less."

"Well if I didn't have a boyfriend and your friend wasn't trying to get in my pants all the time. I'd totally sleep with ya." Chibs eyebrow arched. "Irish accents get me all excited."

"Well in this club we share our women."

Looking Chips up and down. "Only if I wasn't a one-man kind of gal."

"Than why are you here with Tig?"

"I was invited. Now get me a beer."

Taking out two shot glasses. "How about something stronger?" Pulling out some whiskey. "Some Irish goodness." Pouring them each a shot.