Pretty 7

Taehyung's POV

It's been two weeks.  Two weeks of constantly planning when to run away.  Jungkook and I have everything done and we plan on leaving today.

I spent a lot of time with yoongi too.  I might never see him again and I want to spend as much time with him as I can. That's why I spent the whole two weeks mostly sleeping at his house and hanging out somewhere after school.

The exams are over and right now I'm locked inside my room organizing all my clothes and things I need.  You must be thinking about mother, right? Well, for my luck she has a busy schedule today.  She's been busy the entire morning counting money and screwing a few men.  I don't have to worry about her.  I take my phone out to check the time only feeling more anxious about this.  Yes, Jungkook gave me a cellphone. I told Yoongi Hyung that mother bought it for me and even though he didn't look convinced he accepted nonetheless.

I sit at the edge of my bed impatiently waiting for kookie. A few 10 minutes later of foot tapping and loud moans from the other room, I receive a message, the sound resonating around the room.

DaddyKookie

I'm here, babe.
Come out.

I blush at the nickname and hurriedly grab my things.  I peek my head out the door and when I hear the moans still going on I do a small dance victory.  Being as cautious as I can be, I hold my suitcase and carry it down the stairs, being really careful as to not make any sound.  Right when I was close to opening the door, I accidentally knock a cup made of glass on the floor and every sound in the house stops.  I take that as a cue and open the door quickly not bothering to close it.  Jungkook whom was waiting for me outside of his car saw me running and took my suitcase from my hands.

"Get it!" He tells me and I follow, making sure to lock my door.  Jungkook throws the suitcase on the back and gets in his driving seat.  When the car started moving I saw mother shouting at me and maybe it was the anxiety or the nerves that made me laugh like I've never have before.   

Jungkook and I drove to the airport while kook held my hand.

"Ah...Kookie? I-i don't have a-a passport or anything-"

"Don't worry about it, I did everything for you.  Besides, we're taking my priate jet not a normal ariplane."

I stare mouth agape at him and he raises his eyebrows.

"Just how rich are you?" I ask in disbelief.

He only chuckles and takes my hand.

"Come on, we don't want to be late."

>>>>

Hours have passed and we're now on the plane.  I was very scared of it at first but Kookie helped me to get over it, that's why right now I'm looking out the window and to the small city where I grew up.  I had many bad and good memories on that place and now that I'm leaving I can't help but to be emotional about it.

Even if my life wasn't the best, Yoongi lives here.  And that's enough for me.

"I hope to see you again, hyung."

5 years later~ 3p POV

"Hoseok, Minnie is in little space. Go," the male kicks his second husband out of the bed causing for the other to land on the floor with a thud.

The short pink-haired male whom was sitting on the floor while innocently playing with a gun, hurries up to his husband on the floor.

"Is hobi okay?" Asks the male cutely while poking the red haired one.

"Yes, I'm fine," He groggily stands up and rubs the sleepiness out of his eyes. Pointing at his other husband while glaring he says, "You're getting it later."

The pale one shows him a middle finger and keeps on cuddling with his pillows.

It's been 5 years since his best friend disappeared and he still couldn't find him.  He wanted for the other to attend his wedding and to reassure him.  But he wasn't there.

He just hopes that his friend is doing well....

******

'M taking too long to write this.  Please give ideas!