The city was small and there was a bazaar infront of him with people scattered here and there.

The next day Erica came to him.

"Walker! According to our information there is a building where Talibans have kept some women and young girls. They kidnapped those girls and using them for human trafficking. I want you to take your team there and get them out safe and sound." Erica explained him.

"Ok ma'am!" August said.

"Be ready Walker. Prepare yourself. We don't have enough time." Erica said and went to her office.

August took the necessary immunition and without wasting a single moment took off for that building. His team comprised of five members who also had the information about the nook an cranny of that building.

They were in a helicopter hoovering over that building and climbed down on the roof of that building with the help of ropes.

They kicked the door open and stormed into the building with Walker leading them shooting each and every taliban militant coming in their way.

●●●●●●

One of the women who was wearing an abaya had gone to the bathroom. She went there and unbuttoned her long black abaya and took off her veil. She wore black T and jeans inside.

She was laced with combat knife and SMG gun. Her moto was also to get those women out of there as soon as possible. She was the leader of another militant group who operated against the Al Qaeda.

Silently opening the bathroom door she came out looking for her victims. She was a cold blooded killer who never gave a second thought before killing but deep in her heart she had a good side as well although she did it for money but this time the reason were those women who were held captive there, sexually harrassed and raped on daily basis.

 She was a cold blooded killer who never gave a second thought before killing but deep in her heart she had a good side as well although she did it for money but this time the reason were those women who were held captive there, sexually harrassed...

She started shooting the Talibans straight in their heads and chests. All the women were afraid, screaming and started to run to save themselves from bullets. All this was happening on the first floor of that building.

She wasn't afraid a bit and didn't hasitate to kill anybody who came infront of her as an obstacle. She could also heard gunshots from the 4th floor but continued with her duty.

●●●●●●●

August kicked every door open in his way to find and kill the Al Qaeda militants. He reached the second floor from where he saw the women running down.

"Get them out of here." He shouted to one of his men.

He could also hear gunshots downstairs.

"Who is down there?" He asked one of his men.

"I don't know what is going on here Sir." One of his team member replied.

"Let me see myself." August said and climbed down stairs when he saw a girl appeared in the lounge on the ground floor fighting with the militants.