New School New Rulez

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beeeeeeep.
"Kadence Rosalina Santiago if you don't turn off that damn alarm and get out of that bed I would personally pull you out of it." My annoying mother states. I groan reaching over to turn-off my alarm but being that I was way to far on the edge of the bed I ended up falling flat on my face.

"Owwww". I push myself of the floor and reach to turn of my alarm. I start looking to see if any of my friends back home texted or even tried to call me to find nothing.

'Let's really talk about fake friends. Am I right or am I right?' I say to my self. I put my phone down walking over to my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt with blue jeans and a pair of peach ankle boots.

 I put my phone down walking over to my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt with blue jeans and a pair of peach ankle boots

I throw my hair into a loose pony tail. After I'm done brushing my teeth I walk down stairs to the kitchen to see my mom making more coffee and my dad reading a newspaper.

"Good morning honey". My dad says glancing at me. I send him a smile.

"Are you excited for your first day at school." My mother asks

"All honesty no not really. Imma be the new girl I hate being the new girl". I say searching the fridge for some strawberries.

"Kadence you'll be just fine. Stop worrying."

" Mom when was the last time you've been to school." I state eating a strawberry.

"Hey it hasn't even been that long. How old do you think I am?"

"I don't know 40". My dad erupts into laughter.

"I'm not that old I have you know I'm 34. Now get out before your late." She points to the door. I laugh at her walking away.

"Later". I call over my shoulder. I grab my keys run towards my car. I got in backing away from the driveway speeding off towards school.

Once Im finally there I park at the very front. I notice how people is pointing and staring. I get out of my car not truly caring about anyone's stares. Walking toward the entrance with my bag slung over my shoulder. I pull out my Schedule and locker number. Once I found my locker on the 4th floor which is totally outrageous. By time this year is over I'll be diagnosed with anorexia cause of how many stairs I must climb. I barely like walking what makes you think ill like walking up like 100 flights of stairs. OH GOD WHY? JUST WHY?

I open my locker putting my bag in. I grab only my first period classes books with a pencil when I hear shouting.

"Ugh you are unbelievable". I turn to wear the voices are coming from to see a girl glaring at a tall perfectly fit boy. The girl is wearing a black crop top with black high waist shorts and black pumps. She has long blonde hair. And from here it's as if she has blue eyes. There's no denying she's beautiful. Oh how I would kill for looks like hers.

SIKE.

"Maddie calm down. Your making a scene." The tall boy says running his hand throwing his hair. He's wearing a white t-shirt with black jeans. He looks as tall as 'Big Ben'. To me I'm like the height of an ant compared to him. He looks about 6'2. Obviously towering of my 5'1 height. He has green emerald eyes which I found myself getting lost in them. He looks frustrated and annoyed.