"Your bed head is really cute." (Virina)

Note: Unfortunately I haven't drawn any other pictures of them but I'll try to change that soon 😂

Couple: Virina - Virgil (OC) x Irina (OC)
Gift art for @bakulyzed_art on Instagram

"Your bed head is really cute", Virgil hummed lowly as he gently brushed a strand out of Irina's face.

He adored her through and through, every inch of her seemed perfect to him. Like every morning, Vi oathed to himself he'd protect her, no matter the cost. Not like two years ago when he lost his fiancée in the Great War of Marineford.

The 'heterochromia-guy' caressed her cheek gently, brushing it against her soft, tan skin. Trying to count the dozens of freckles that graced her cheeks and nose.

He may not look like it - bulky and grumpy as he is - but the Revo actually had a heart of gold and was quite a loving man.

But back to the couple.

The young, sleepy female though swatted his hand away like a cat trying to push away a fly that annoyed it.

Banana, his Golden Retriever lady, quickly ate her food - in the typical manner of "Oh no, I'm starving!" way of a pet - hidden under the work plate in the kitchen.

The two were on their way back from a mission Dragon had sent them one and a half week ago. The couple was given the task to find out about the strange happenings in the household of the rulers on an island with great military power - enough to wipe out a whole army.

But right now, the crew set sail back to their headquarters on Momoiro Island. It was still early morning, so not everyone was wide awake already.

The sun painted the sea in a beautiful reddish-golden color. The gentle waves crashed and broke softly on the outer wall of the ship. The sky looked as if it was burning in a mix of blue, red, orange and golden shades.

"Ugh, shut up..", Irina mumbled tired and slightly annoyed as she got up and made herself some coffee.

She poured it into a dark red cup before she carefully took a sip from the hot warm liquid. A soft sigh escaped her lips after she put down the mug again.

Virgil had made them a simple breakfast as his cooking skills weren't the best before he came to wake her up. He had put his girlfriend's favorite fruits into a bowl as well as bacon and stirred eggs, together with a glass of freshly pressed orange juice on the table.

"I thought I could make us something nice while you get ready", the tall male spoke and leaned down to kiss his girl.

She returned the kiss sloppily and sat down at the table, the former Marine in front of her. Vi had kept her up for quite some time tonight.

Irina couldn't understand how he was able to get up early almost every day. The male had to explain every time they argued about it. It was a habit he still had from his carreer as Marine.

//Old habits die hard.. At least this is the only type of breakfast he can make without messing up~//, the woman with aubergine-colored hair thought and started eating.

Virgil poured himself some coffee and started taking in his morning meal as well.

"I hope it's edible~", the early-riser spoke jokingly after a sip from his mug.

Irina chuckled quietly and retorted teasingly while chewing on a strawberry: "It is. And its the only food you seem to be capable of preparing without any of us having to go to the nurse office afterwards.".