Hoshi x Woozi (Soonhoon) Lime

Start from the beginning

"Nice!! I'll go microwave some popcorn."

"Okay I'll go pick the movie."

Guess 'The Conjuring' would be fine. I had never watched this before.

"What the f*ck Woozi I bothered preparing popcorn yet you started the movie already? Are you nuts?!?!?"

"Got a problem with that?😑😑😏"
This should work with this scaredy cat over here hahaha. Of course he can't win an argument against the mighty Woozi.

"Ugh fine fine fine just move a bit over there I can't sit."

"WAAAAAAAAHHHH😱😱😱😱😭😭"

"Seriously shut that f*ckin mouth Hoshi your too noisy."

"W-WHY? DON'T YOU GET SCARED WITH TH-THAT ..... THING?"

Me:😒

"WHAT THE HECK WHY DID YOU STOP THE MOVIE!?!?!?!? ITS ALMOST THE ENDING ALREADY!!!!"

"I can't watch anymore of that, its too scary!!"

"Oh my God Hoshi your such a crybaby. Now what kind of movie would you watch with that scared a** of yours?"

"Oooh I git an idea."

He inserted another movie in the player so I reached for my soda and my food.

"Ugh ugh s-stop"

"WHAT THE HECK HOSHIIIIII!!!!!!"

I quickly unplugged the cord because of the kind of movie that he played. He actually played a-a ugh never mind.

"Ahahhahahahahahahaha your reaction was priceless Woozi hahahahahah"

"AWWW"

"Try playing it again Hoshi and you'll surely get more than that bump in your head."

"Your too harsh on me Woozi I'm almost crying."

"Really? Should I add more tears?"

"As I've said its totally fine Woozi hooh. Who said I'm crying."

"Good😏"

"Here a good movie for both of us."

He inserted the movie to the player and played it immediately.

"Seriously? Romance?"

"Just watch it Woozi you don't know maybe you'd like it!"

So we really did watch it since Hoshi is too persuasive about this. I must say it is a good movie but I just don't have the thing for romance.

Suddenly I can feel his arm on my shoulder. I looked at his direction immediately because of the sudden gesture but he seemed to be so absorbed by the movie so I just let it be.

"Hey Woozi."

"What?"

"Aren't they matched for each other? Maybe it's really good to be with the ine you love right?"

"I don't know. Why do I even care its just a movie. Its fake."

"I know but don't you want to be with the person you love?"

"Love? Hah! Who in their right mind would love me romantically? I'm not even attractive."

"You are Woozi."

What the heck is the wrong with this guy. What's with the sudden change in the atmosphere.

I tried looking directly into his eyes only to find out that they're full of sincerity and honesty.

"W-what?"

"I said your attractuve Woozi. You always are. Ever since the day I transferred to our school. You've always been attractive and will always be."

"W-what are you sayi-"

He kissed me. Directly on my lips. I can feel his soft warm lips gently caress with mine.

"I love you Woozi. I've always had and will always be."

------------------
A/N

This is intended to be a lime so this would be all for now. Let me know if you want a smut version of this or a continuation. As always all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for reading😅😅