one

renjun grunted when his body came in contact with his untouched bed. all he wanted to do was snuggle under the covers for the rest of his life and get the long awaited sleep he had been dreaming for. instead, he had homework.

he contemplated for a moment, crossing his legs as he rummaged through his book bag with a pout. the heavy textbook of unsolvable questions bored him, so he decided to do it later.

the chinese boy had recently began attending an all boys school. it was kind of awkward for him at first, since he was gay and thought he would be the only one, but after a while he became comfortable when he found out his friends were gay as well.

at his school, everyone was put into dorms based on how well they got along with each other. renjun and his friends could've easily settled in one dorm, but they decided to split that up into 3 seperate dorm rooms.

mark, donghyuck, and jeno were together. jeno sometimes ended up texting renjun late at night because he would complain about donghyuck moaning mark's name in his sleep. and eventually, they would both be awake and at it.

chenle and jisung were in another dorm. their dorm was one and if not, the loudest. the boys would be constantly blasting music and playing video games, rather than doing homework.

and last but not least, renjun was with jaemin. renjun was happy to be closer to the younger, but at the same time he was also nervous. he didn't want jaemin to discover his secret and find him weird. renjun assumed jaemin would ask the school administrators to switch dorms if it happened...

so he prayed for his secret to never be exploited.

renjun leaned back and closed his eyes when his head hit his moomin pillow. he had an obsession with the character. his book bag, note books, practically everything he owned had moomin on it.

ding! his phone received a notification. renjun brought it up into view, his group chat.

jenoway:
does anybody know
how to do question 5?

outofthepwark:
idk and idc
math is stupid >:/

zingzangzhong:
fax only, no print

moominjun:
math can go
screw itself

dhyuckie:
you can do
that yourself ;))

moominjun:
uhh no thank you
i'm not like that

zingzangzhong:
i would like you to
keep in mind that
there is a baby
present tyvm

outofthepwark:
quit babying
me -.-

jenoway:
marcus lee

okaymark:
what do you want

jenoway:
you're gay :3

nanajaems:
i'm pretty sure we're
all aware of that, jeno

moominjun:
anyways, yall wanna
hang out tmr?

nanajaems:
math is an ass
so yes

outofthepwark:
chenle's an ass

zingzangzhong:
hey!

okaymark:
but he's your
lil ass ♡