"I've put you through hell and back and I just- I just am hopelessly in love with you. I know it's not exactly the best time to be telling that I am hopelessly and pleasantly in love with you, but I couldn't stop thinking about you. I bought you daisies cause I know your not a clichè type of girl and wouldn't want roses" he handed me the flowers and got up from the floor.

"I know you said about not trying any moves, but can I please at least hug you" he said, and my lips instantly grew into a grin as I jumped into his arms.

"They're is still one more surprise" he said as I jumped off him anxious to see what he'd do.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Trent went beside my window.

"Throw it up Ryan" Trent whisper shouted to his beta.

Minutes later he brought in a guitar. Oh no he was going to sing to me, I had once told Alexis that I would love if my mate sang to me. Even if he sings like a pigeon it's the thought that counts right?

"I may have found out from your friend that you've always wanted you're mate to sing to you" he said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Just a warning in advance, I sing like a dying whale and I'm not the best at playing guitar either. Actually I learnt how to play it specifically for you" he said as I laughed.

"Ok ready?" he asked looking slightly nervous. I nodded but said nothing.

"All I want is nothing more, to hear you knocking at my door"

"Cause if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man I'm sure"

"When you said your last goodbyes, I died a little bit inside."

"I lay in tears in bed all night, alone without you by my side"

"But if you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body"

"All I want is all I need is to find somebody I'll find somebody"

"You brought out the best in me, a part of me I've never seen"

"You took my soul and wiped it clean, our love was made for movie screens"

"But if you loved me, why'd you leave me? Take my body, take my body"

"All I want is all I need is to find somebody I'll find somebody"

As the song began to draw to a close, he shut his eyes and got deep into the song. Although he wasn't the next Michael Jackson or Bruno Mars he wasn't too bad either. It was just cute that he had learnt this song specifically for me and although I hadn't fully forgiven him, I'm not going to lie it did slightly win me over.

Plus it's my favourite song right now, so how could I not be slightly moved by his actions.

When he finally finished and opened his eyes, I was grinning from ear to ear and pulled him into a hug again.

"Although I've not forgiven you 70%, you still won me over by 30%" he smirked.

"What can I say, it's just my charm" he winked at me making me laugh.

The sound off my phone, snapped us both out of our trance. I was about to walk over to it and pick it up when Trent grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back.

"You said you wouldn't make a move" I said, as I felt his hot breath graze my face.

"I told you I would chop off your balls" I threatened, he laughed and leaned closer out noses now touching.

"I think I can risk my balls for this" he laughed. Then placed his lips on mine, the kiss was soft but urgent. I forgot everything that happened between us and just got so divulged into the kiss, I totally forgot my phone was ringing.

Trent picked me up and held onto my butt as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He lay me down on bed and straddled me.

"I'm going to stop now" he whispered, as I groaned in annoyance. I wanted to mate with him because my wolf hasn't mated with him for a long time.

But I knew I wouldn't be proud of myself for mating with him so soon after everything happened.

"Why? Why are you going to stop?" I asked quietly as he gave a husky laugh.

"Because if I continue I won't be able to control myself, or my wolf and you won't be pleased" he replied getting of me and giving a light kiss on my cheek.

I smiled at him, atleast he respects me now and doesn't just want to take advantage of me.

"Your phones been ringing for the past half hour now, who ever it is must really need to speak to you" he smirked, but his eyes were pitch black when he finally looked down at my phone.

"It's Nick isn't it?" I asked, he growled at his name.

"I'm going to shred this bastard piece by piece when I meet him" he said an I scowled. It wasn't exactly appealing for me to hear Trent say that about my best friend.

I know Nick may be responsible for Liam's death, but I feel there's a reason behind it and he should be allowed a chance to explain himself.

"Give me the phone Trent!" I ordered lunging forward so he doesn't answer it.

"On one condition, you better keep it on speaker. I want to hear what this coward has to say" he said handing me the phone as I nodded.

"Hello" I said answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"Why did you call me?" He asked, I could imagine a scowl clearly on his face as he said those words.

"You didn't even want to talk to me before I told you I had killed your filthy mates, lame brother" he said as Trent growled loudly.

Nick laughed in response.

"So your mate is here, and your calling because of him. I should have expected it" he laughed again but it was sour, and forceful like there was venom in his voice.

"Well tell your mate to watch his back, because I'm coming after him next. I won't lay in peace till his pack falls and him and his fucking dad are dead! Wait and watch Trent Sanders because my next week you will be dead and your pack will be mine"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

All I want by Kodaline on the side

Anyway u know the drill
Vote
Comment
Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k