Chapter Thirteen *21+

Start from the beginning

''Your groaned are so sexy~'' You smirked at him. Taehyung looked at you with a smirk and start to pump his finger faster. Your moans got even louder until you squeezed his dick which makes him stop as he squeezes his eyes tightly together.

 Your moans got even louder until you squeezed his dick which makes him stop as he squeezes his eyes tightly together

''Ahhh... Sorry...'' You said in teasing voice. He opens his eyes and looks into yours.

''I was thinking about going easy with you, but I don't think I can do it anymore'' he smirked and thrust his finger faster than before until your breath hitched.

''Ahhh!!! T-Tae!!!! No!!!'' It was really hard for you to talk right now.

''I can't hear what are you saying right now'' he smirked and went faster until you couldn't control your moans. Taehyung just continuing and you were in a moaning mess, you can't stop moaning. He's really good making you feel this sinful ecstasy.

Later, you felt a knot in your stomach, your moans got louder and louder as you shut your eyes together. He smirked and continued to finger inside you.

''Cum for me baby girl'' he whispered. After that, you came on hid fingers, you were breathing heavily as you were laying on the bed.

You had your orgasm. You still had your eyes closed so you didn't see what Taehyung is doing and you only felt that he pulling down your panties. When you open your eyes, you didn't see Taehyung.

''Taehyung?'' you call him. Then the door open and you saw him naked. You can't take your eyes off him especially his dick. Taehyung saw you staring at his dick.

''Don't worry baby girl, you're gonna have this soon'' he then got on top of you and kissed you again. You could feel his dick on your wet core. 

''Ready baby girl?'' he said. You nodded. He then slowly entered you and you both moaned out loud. He let you adjust his size inside yours, it didn't hurt that much because you were so wet and you feel only pleasure.

''Ahhh jagi... You're so tight!!!'' he groaned. He then looked at you and you nodded as he slowly moved. You both continue to kissing more deeper. You loved the feeling of how he gave you, love. How he cares for you every time he wants to thrust into you.

You both moaned in the kiss as Taehyung went a bit faster.

''I love you so much, Y/N-ah...'' he said between the kisses. Your heart beating.

''I love you too Tae... Ahhhh!'' After you said that, he hit your G-Spot which causes you to moan louder. He keeps thrusting inside you over and over again until you were near your climax.

''T-Tae... I'm n-near...'' I bit my lips.

''Hold it!'' He grabbed your waist and trusted faster and harder to hold it. You held his arms tight as you tried your best not to cum.

''I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!'' You moaned louder. He then thrusting in you hardly.

''Cum for me baby!'' He groaned. After a few seconds, you came with your loud moaned. 

''Cum in me...'' You patted his back.

''Are you sure?'' He looks at me. I nodded.

''I'm in pills'' You said. He then came into you too. He groaned out loud. His body falls on me. You both breathed heavily.

He then gets up and looks at your face. You look at each other and blushed. Taehyung chuckled and lifted your head up to kiss you. You and he had a sloppy kiss (French kiss) for a while.

''Remember Y/N, this, this and this is mine'' he said smacking my breast, my butt and he bit my lips. 

''Yes... This is all yours... And you are mine'' You said while covered your blushing face. He then smiled and put his head on your neck. You both were very tired. Taehyung then put the blanket over your body and his. He wrapped his arms around you and both of you fell asleep.