Chapter Thirteen *21+

Start from the beginning

That was my intention. I really need him now... He's so damn teasing me.

''I dressed this just for you Tae'' I smiled and cupped his beautiful face. He then smiles and leaning down to kiss me.

(Third POV) *Warning... 18+ And I seriously said that those gifs are so so so so dangerous. Please don't read this if you can't hold it.

He kissed you passionately while holding your face carefully.

You two went up to your bedroom as you kissed the whole way in

You two went up to your bedroom as you kissed the whole way in. He pushed you down on the bed and hovered above you, as the kiss got deeper. You automatically wrapped your legs around him and he grabbed your hair. He then slipped his tongue into your mouth and you start to suck on it, and he let out a soft moan.

You could feel Taehyung touching your leg, you then placed your hand where his hand was, and look at him. You smiled and sat down on your knees in front of him. You kissed him eagerly. You want to make him feel good too. He looks shocked at your first move but he enjoys it.

As the kiss got deeper, Taehyung took off your shirt and you took of him, you touched his abs. Taehyung took your pants off and let you in your underwear while he was only in his boxer. While you were kissing, you can feel his bulge and that makes you feel wetter.

Taehyung placed his hands on your waist and pressed down his body close to yours, you could feel his bulge pressing on your clit, and you let a soft moan. 

''Gosh... Your moans are so sexy~'' he said and attacked your neck. You tilted your head back and gave Taehyung more space and guess, he find your soft spot and you gasped. While  Taehyung sucked on your neck, he undid your bra but you didn't notice until you felt his big hands massaging your breast. He then started to suck there too. 

Then all of sudden, he flipped you over so you were laying on your back and Taehyung was on top of you. He then kissed you roughly, hungrily. His hand traveled down and went under your panties and started to stroke your clit, you bite his lower lip as you both look into the eyes.

Then, he trusted his long finger inside you. You let go of his lip and moaned out loud. This feels so good.

''Ahhhh... Tae... Hyung....'' you dig your nails into his shoulder and you heard him groaned. That's fucking sexy. Taehyung then slowly moved his hand as he kissed you but with passion this time. His other hand took your hand and went under his boxer. You grabbed his dick and he groaned in the kiss. Your favorite right now was hearing he groaned. You started to move in slow motion.