movie night (choni)

toni x cheryl

*

"Got all the snacks?"

"Yeah, I think so," Toni replied to Jughead, popping some popcorn in her mouth.

"Great, just let me get the lights."

Tonight, a few serpents decided to get together at Jughead's house and have a movie night. It was something they liked to do from time to time. This time, it was a small celebration for the two new gang members, Cheryl and Betty.

"Jug, where's your dad, anyway?" Toni questioned since movie night was usually done at her place.

"Out with my mom," Betty answered from her seat on the floor, her blonde ponytail moving as she turned her head towards Toni. "By the way, here are your Twizzler's, Cheryl. I didn't forget," she stretched her arm to hand it to the red head that sat next to Toni on the couch.

"Thank you, Cousin Betty," she took the box, opened it and started eating the licorice candy.

"SweetPea, pass me that blanket?" Toni tapped his shoulder. "Thanks."

"Ready, all?" Jughead spoke as he slipped the DVD in. Everyone gave Jughead the approval and the movie started to roll.

Cheryl moved in closer to her girlfriend Toni as a blanket was wrapped around them. She continued to chew on her candy, instantly nuzzling her head under Toni's arm when she wrapped it around her, pulling her in. As much as she enjoyed this position, thirty minutes into the movie she already felt herself dozing off.

"Sleepy?" Toni whispered, leaning her head on Cheryl's soft hair.

Cheryl took another Twizzler, her eyes never leaving the TV. "Not really a movie person."

"Hm," Toni hummed, sliding her hand under the blanket and finding Cheryl's smooth, warm leg. Cheryl shivered at Toni's touch; her hands were pretty cold. "Awake yet?"

Cheryl didn't answer, trying to pay attention to the semi-interesting plot while enjoying Toni's soft touch. At first she was just rubbing her leg, until suddenly her hand traveled further upwards to her thigh, nearly under her skirt. Cheryl fidgeted slightly, but didn't dare to move away.

Toni, slowly losing interest in the movie as well, decided to let her hand get lost under Cheryl's short skirt. "Toni, what are you-"

"Hush, it's rude to speak during a movie," Toni said, Close to Cheryl's ear. "Can you keep quiet for Daddy?"

Cheryl, knowing it was useless to argue, bit her lip and nodded as she felt Toni rub and squeeze at her thigh, her hand getting increasingly closer to her underwear. She eyed Toni, her eyes wide with surprise and want. Toni, catching on, moved her hand directly between Cheryl's legs, massaging her clit slowly through her panties. A smirk formed on Toni's lips when the girl under her touch squirmed. Cheryl felt a heat rush through her body and straight between her legs, creating a pool of wetness.

Cheryl turned to her, giving Toni a look full of need. "Eyes on the movie, Cheryl," Toni spoke firmly, and without a warning she placed her hand under Cheryl's underwear. Cheryl, surprised, took in a sharp gasp and jumped slightly at the sudden contact, trying her hardest not to moan.

Toni leaned in closer to Cheryl, her smirk taunting her skin as she skillfully teased her slit, feeling the arousal coat her slender fingers. She couldn't help but let out a low chuckle, watching Cheryl struggle not to moan. "So wet..." Toni purred, taking her earlobe between her teeth, earning an unintentional whimper in return. She began leaving wet kisses behind her ear and up and down Cheryl's neck, sliding her fingers through her slick folds. "Feel good?"

Cheryl's long eyelashes fluttered, closing her eyes, her legs spreading almost involuntarily to give Toni all the access she needed. It took everything in her not to cry out when Toni's fingers quickly and skillfully spread her girlfriend's sex, rubbing her sensitive clit in a slow, circular motion. It was sweet torture, but at the same time she was incredibly turned on at the fact that she had to stay quiet.

"F-fuck," Cheryl whined, her hips bucking and grinding against Toni's hand, silently begging for more contact.

Betty turned around slightly, a look of concern on her face. "Huh?"

Toni shrugged her shoulders, playing it off nicely as if she wasn't fucking her girlfriend under the blanket. Her facial expression stayed calm, which Betty bought.

"Oh, okay. Pretzels?" Betty offered. Toni shook her head. "Cheryl?" she put the bowl of pretzel's near Cheryl, offering some to her as well. She opened her mouth to decline, but Toni started rigorously rubbing at her clit, faster and harder, which only made Cheryl let out a moan.

Toni snorted as Cheryl tried to cover it up as a cough. "No- No thank you." Betty raised her eyebrow, turning back to the movie.

Cheryl looked at Toni with pure need, once again silently begging, making Toni swoon. She looked adorable. "So needy..." Toni says at Cheryl's ear again. "It's honestly so sexy seeing you like this."

Cheryl was a panting mess. With Toni pleasuring her clit, whispering in her ear and her hot breath against her neck, Cheryl was going absolutely crazy. The pressure in her stomach was growing and she knew her release was on it's way.

"You want me to fuck you until you come?" Cheryl whimpered at Toni's words, gripping her wrist from under the blanket and nodding her head eagerly. Too bad Toni wouldn't take that as an answer. "Yes?" she prompted.

Cheryl groaned. God, Toni sure was a tease. "Yes... Yes daddy-!" she was cut off when one single finger entered her sweet entrance, causing her to let out a squeak of surprise and pleasure while hiding her face in Toni's neck.

"Well, I didn't know Miss Bombshell had a fear of horror films," Jughead said with pure amusement in his tone.

Oh, you have no idea.

"Learn something new everyday, right?" Toni replied, fleetly pumping her finger in and out of Cheryl with ease. "T-Toni," Cheryl whimpered when another finger found a place inside her. "Please..."

"Sh," Toni hushed her, adding one more finger; "come for me, Cheryl," she peppered kisses on her shoulder, sucking on any skin she had access to. Cheryl tightened her grip around Toni's wrist, riding her fingers as her body started to unravel.

Toni started to mercilessly pump in and out of her, deeper, harder and faster, all three fingers stretching her out perfectly. Cheryl was shaking in ecstasy, her climax getting so close she could barely keep up. She basically gave up on staying quiet when small whimpers and moans escaped her lips. Toni felt her walls start to clench around her fingers and since she knew Cheryl was always the loudest during an orgasm, she grabbed her chin, smashing their lips together to silence her intense orgasm. With a few more swift strokes and a curl of her fingers, hitting that spot over and over again, Cheryl, shaking in extreme pleasure, came all over her girlfriend's fingers, making a mess on her hand and underwear.

Toni slowed her actions, sloppily moving in out to ride out her orgasm and kissing Cheryl gently as she took her swollen, red lip between her teeth, she tugging on it. "Oh, God..." Cheryl breathed out, doing her best to recover. Her face went red when Toni took her hand from under the blanket. Her hand was soaking wet with her own arousal, so much that you could see even in the dark. "I..."

"Mhm," Toni kissed her forehead, down her cheek and to the corner of her mouth. "I love you. Such a good girl."

"A cherry cola for Blossom and iced tea for Toni," Jughead was passing drinks until he got to the two. Cheryl was so weak she didn't even try to grab it. Toni sucked a few of her fingers clean, taking it from Jughead and thanking him.

"Your ass is mine... when we get home," Cheryl mumbled, her voice still shaky. This only made Toni laugh. "Was that a threat? Because that doesn't sound very promising," she teased, looking at her girlfriend before she realized Cheryl was sound asleep. It was an adorable sight. She lovingly kissed her hair, stroking it gently as well.

Maybe we should have movie nights more often, Toni thought to herself.