The Promise

Celeste's POV

I kept glancing at Alfred's hand holding mine, with a little smile on my face, he was holding my hand! I still couldn't believe it, I was actually holding his... Wait a second, he's a werewolf! I'm a vampire, we don't match! I whipped my hand out of his, and he had a confused look on his face. I just ignored it and went to the group of wolves, who were all smiling at me, except for Lila, the only bitch in the group, so I just glared at her. I was about to say something when I felt a familiar presence behind me as they gently placed their hands on my shoulders.

"Hello everyone! I am sorry for the meeting to be late, you all saw we had a little problem with Nina, but she is now fine thanks to my daughter, Celeste." My father started. "Today we are here to show Celeste some new defense moves so she can defeat the most powerful demon, Lucifer, and I hope all of you will show her a few tricks and she will show you hers, right?" My father said calmly.

"Of course." Everyone, including me, said.

"Alright! Let's get to the battle field! Their are some battle outfits for you all in the cabins, except for Celeste and I, since we are already wearing it." He said, waving a hand dismissively.

All the wolves nodded and disappeared. I was about to also disappear when my father grabbed hold of my wrist. "I have a birthday gift for you." He said, starting to walk inside our home. I just shrugged it off and followed behind him.

We walked up the spiral staircase, and in front of a plain blood red wall. "Um dad... What are we-..." I was shocked to even speak, what was just a wall was transformed into a old wooden door with a black circle with a sword in it. He turned around and smiled down at me, and opened the door, letting me go in the unknown room behind that door. I slowly crept in and when the lights turned on, I saw a table with two guns on it.

"Your old guns are no use anymore, I thought, since they were mine when I was a child, so I thought maybe you'd love to get new guns with silver bullets, since silver kills werewolves and vampires." My father said behind me. "But, for the practice, we will be only using regular bullets, which is harmless for us all." He finished.

I turned around to face him, tears stung my eyes. "Dad..." I whispered and jumped in his arms, giving him the tightest hug in the world. "Thank you so much!" I said smiling, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"It was nothing! Now go to the battle field, the wolves must be getting impatient by now..." He said, taking my old guns and handing me the new ones.

I nodded and started walking down the hallway. I stopped in my tracks and looked at the main bathroom door, which had an odd aura to it. I walked up to it and gently knocked on the door. I waited a few minutes, but nothing was heard, so I held my new guns in my hands and kicked the door open, finding who I never expected to see now, Lucifer. He was in his 'Little Angel Boy' form, and he held someone in his arms, and it was Marcus, one of my dad's guards. He turned his gaze from Marcus to me, his intense crystal blue eyes were looking straight at me, and he had a grin plastered on his face. He dropped Marcus on the floor and started walking up to me, slowly.

"Hmm, Celeste, I've been waiting for you for years." He said, gently stroking my cheek. I choked up, I didn't know what to say. "I can't wait until you're 18 years old, it's just so far away from now." He said, whispering in my ear.

I came back to my senses when he didn't look at me, so I took a chance and shot him in the chest, which only caused him to stumble backwards a little.

"Silly little girl, those silver bullets can't kill me, only the ones from true faith can." He said, and with that, he disappeared.

I stood there, my guns still raised in the air, immobile to move or speak, I though about what he said. "Only the ones from true faith can", what the hell are bullets from faith?!