BoyBand: How You Meet

Michael C: You were standing in front of the stage where Six Track was about to perform There's Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendez. When it came time for Michael to do his solo he sang to you and he winked at you. During his performance you saw that he was looking at you during the whole time. As you were about to leave the building you were tapped on the shoulder. "Hi I saw you tonight and you looked so pretty." He said. "Thank you." And I saw you tonight as well you looked handsome and you did a good job." You said. "Well I have to leave so here's my number text me." He said and as he was walking away you looked at him only for him to wink at you and you blushed. Your getting feelings for him.

Chance P: You were walking towards the stage when you stopped dead in your tracks and saw a little girl with her nana. "Hi are you lost?" You asked. "Yes were trying to find my son whose her father do you know where he would be?" She asked. "Check backstage that's where they normally are." You said. "Do you work here?" She asked. "Nope on my way in I saw a sign that said backstage." You said and showed her the sign. "Well thank you very much say bye Brooklyn." She said. "Bye Nice lady." She said. "Bye." You said. Then the show started and All In came out and performed How Far I'll Go from Moana and you loved this song. Once the show was over you were getting your stuff together when you felt something hit your leg. It was a little Moana toy. You saw that it was the same girl from before that dropped it. "Here you go I believe you dropped this." You said. "Thank you." He said. "Hey you were really good tonight here's my number and I hope to be hearing from you your daughters really cute I have to go bye." You said. Before you could walk away he had a piece of paper in his hand with his name on it. 'Chance nice to meet you to here's my number good night.' It said. You walked away with a smile on your face. And you were getting feelings for him.

Brady T: He had just performed a solo song and you were the most excited. You've been to every BoyBand show so far and you like to keep it going. You were waiting for the people to die down so that you could hear what his architects had to say about his song. Once the show was over you felt a piece of paper drop on you and there was a number and a name and the name was Brady and the number was his and so you texted the number right away but didn't get a response so you waited and then he responded. You knew that he was the one for you.

Drew R: It's solo week and you were more than happy about this week because he was gonna sing your face song that you listen to all the time. When he was singing Pillow Talk By Zayn he was looking at you the whole time and you blushed but non the less kept singing the words to the whole song. When the show was over you waited for everyone else to leave and finally as soon as you were about to walk out the door someone opened your hand and handed you a number and a name and then you looked up at the person and knew it was drew because he left a kiss on your cheek and he left without and explanation or anything and your catching feelings for him so so hard.

Sergio C: You were just waiting outside of the studio where they do the show because you were the first person to meet the boys you wanted to make sure that you got to the boys before anyone else did and you wanted to leave before you could get stuck in a crowd full of fans and you couldn't get out without pushing people for them to get out of your way. You were walking and you tripped on something and you were about to fall when someone caught you. "Hi I'm Sergio here's my number I'll be happy to take you out on a date to make up for all the sudden fans that showed up." He said and left. You were shook but you were getting feelings for him really really bad.

Devin H: You were a back up dancer for a group he was in and you were practicing your dance for when the live show comes on and you didn't want to mess up because you have talent scouts looking out for potential people to become back up dancers to people like Selena Gomez and Rita Ora. So when the live show came you did your dance perfectly and in time with the music and when the show was over you felt ha did behind your waste and it was Devin. He handed you his number winked at you then left. You were getting feelings for him and you knew you couldn't stop them.

Mikey J: You loved hair and you were so happy that you had good hair looks. You were kinda famous but not really. So while you were doing your hair someone walked in. "Uh hi how may I help you?" You asked. "Well I'm running from girls and I need a place to hide and this was the closest place I could find." He said. "Well there's a tv mini fridge and there's food enjoy and I'll be back." You said. When you got back from the bathroom you talked and then he left and then he had to leave you hugged him and then he left the shop. When you felt your pants back pocket you knew there was paper in there it said. "Well I like you and you like me would you take my number and let me take you out on a date." He said. Through the note. You laughed and then you texted him back and told him where you wanted the date to be at and he told you what to wear and you were getting hardcore feelings for him like real real bad.