Chapter 2 ~Revenge plan~

~Sonic pov~

I shouldn't have acted that way to Amy...I just feel bad now....I can't stop thinking about the way I've been acting.... I think I should apologize to her...

I started walking towards Amy's house. I knocked on the door for atleast 10 minutes. She didn't answer. 'Maybe she's not home...' I thought. I just sat down on her front porch waiting for her to get home. About an hour has passed by and she didn't come home. I was worried. 'Where is she' I kept thinking to myself. I then decided to dash off to find her.

~Amy Pov~

I was at the park...alone...thinking of a revenge plan for sonic..then all of a sudden he came up to me. "Hey amy..I like the new dress." "Oh this? Its just a...new style I'm trying!" I kept trying to hold my anger in..so it wouldn't be obvious that I was still upset. "Anyways....I came to say sorry for what I said yesterday..I know how you felt." "Oh, it's okay sonic! I-i already forgave you!" We talked for a couple minutes then he decided to walk away.

I then went home...thinking of a plan to make for my revenge on sonic... I tried coming up with many ways...then I knew how...I'll just wait at the right moment for when I can have my revenge....

~Some time later~

~Sonic pov~

I was headed to tails house when something randomly hit me in the head. I didn't know what it was until I heard a voice... " Hello there sonikku~ Its funny meating you here." It was Amy. For some reason she wanted to fight me. Atleast that's what I'm just guessing. She then hit me with her hammer, hard. I was bleeding a little from the sharp spikes added onto it.

"Amy what are you doing?" I asked. "Well...just getting my revenge on you!" she responded in a angry tone. "What did i do to you to deserve this?!" "Well let's just say this simple...you broke my heart! And now I'll break your body!"

I didn't know what to do. I didn't really want to fight back. But it was my only choice...

"Amy i don't want to fight you!" I yelled at her. "Well too bad!" She swung her hammer at me as I dodged it. I then grabbed her hammer and threw it into a tree. But that wasn't her only one... She then summoned two more outta who knows What!

"Amy please stop doing this..." "No! Not until I get my revenge!" She then tackled me to the ground with me unable to move. She had her two hammers in both of her hands and knocked me out.

~Some time later~

I woke up. And right before I knew it, I was chained up, in Amy's basement. I tried to break free but the chains were too strong. I then saw someone come out from the shadows. It was Amy. She had a serious look on her face.

"Amy...what are you doing to me?.." I said in a weak tone. "Oh that's for you to find out..." Something about her isn't right that's for sure. I then saw her grab a weapon of some sort. It looked like a knife, but I can't be sure.

"A-amy what i-is that in your hand?" I was scared. Not knowing what to do. "Oh it's just a plain old simple weapon , knife." I then was shaking, scared out of my mind not knowing what to do. I tried breaking the chains one more time, but they still wouldn't budge.

"Trying to break free? Ha, your not going anywhere till I had my revenge!" The look on her face made me more scared. I didn't know what to do. " a-and that is?.." "Oh sonikku...that's for you to find out!"

--End Chapter--

Woo...that made my hands work alot. Welp, here's chapter 2. Chapter 3 coming soon!

Bye bye, peace out! 💙😉✌