Few Things

I used to go to Wyoming every summer so a couple stories will take place there.

I'm half Native American and I have family in Wyoming who are questionable, so if you ask questions about why they do something I might not have the answer.

I will not use real names, so yeah.

I don't think my childhood was weird, so tell if you think it is.

I have traveled quite a bit so some stories won't be in America.

I live in California, U.S.A so most stories will be here.

I'm a pessimistic asshole who is depressed and has a negative outlook on life, I assume the worst and base it from there.

I observe and stay quiet at school or in published areas, I understand human emotions and actions quite well. This means that when I talk about people I will be going into specifics with them.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

And, I'm an aromantic lesbian (a female who is sexuality attracted to other females, feels no romantic attraction).

My stance on gender identity is that I call myself female but, if you see me more as a they/them you can use that.
Feel free to say dude, bro, man, and other things like that, but don't use male pronouns like he/him.

My sister is ArtLuna2017 so yeah, check her out, annoy her, all that fun stuff.

I have coulrophobia, emetophobia, and atychiphobia (the fear of clowns, the fear of vomit, and the fear of failure)

THAT'S ALL FUCKERS (I cuss a lot)