6am-7am 09•18•18

My dad has a job that starts on the afternoon and ends late at night, so you can find him sleeping on the couch if you go downstairs.

Normally that's okay, except for the day's the he "wakes us up" (or tells us to get ready for school) and it was the until 6:45 when decided to cook breakfast and get ready. Then, at 6:54 I told my sister to get ready and when she was I went to my dad and woke him up.

7:10 am, was the time when we left, and this wasn't the first time it happened. I have been doing this since the second grade, getting ready and waking up my dad when have to leave.

And it's only sometimes so, Nothing too bad.

=
_P.S._
The only reason I don't have archna phobia is because I'm used to seeing spiders. I sleep on a top bunk and they can be right next to me sometimes, but right now, I wish I did.

Cause I wouldn't be this stupid↓
=

I'm "writing" this while at lunch, and there's three spiders above and to the left of where I'm sitting, two of them are definitely poisonousness and the other I can't tell. So, that's fun.

Good thing the next I'll be sitting here is Friday. The reason why is because I have a choir field trip on Wednesday and on Thursday there's parent teacher conferences.

The jumping spider one left, yay.

But I just saw a different jumping spider guy on my opposite side, and the two scary ones just moved.