Prologue

(outfit above)

Sunday 22nd June 2014

11am

Ella had just arrived at the Red Bull ring in Spielberg, Austria. She had flown in from London to Vienna and stayed with her grandmother just outside of Vienna for 3 days before she had flown down to Graz to surprise her dad at work. She had been picked up by her big brother Liam from Graz Airport and he had driven her to the circuit. Ella had arrived at the circuit with Liam and he had signed her into the paddock and thankfully pointed her in the direction of the Mercedes motor home, where she knew her dad would be in briefings. She stayed outside and watched the doors open and out came a man she recognised as Nico Rosberg and behind him the figure of the most beautiful man on the planet. She'd always had a crush on Lewis Hamilton, for as long as she remembered, however she knew about his reputation and she had promised herself she would never be another notch on his bedpost and would admire him from afar as she always had. Being here this race weekend wouldn't change anything. She watched as Nico turned to him with a smirk on his face and Lewis let out a laugh. His smile was even more gorgeous in real life. She was mesmerised. Lewis must have felt her eyes on him and he glanced over in her direction. She quickly averted her gaze back towards the door and was saved by the wolff, her father had quickly made his way through the doors and towards his two drivers calling after them. They were having a hushed conversation as she approached her dad from behind. 

"Dad" she said quietly, not wanting to interrupt. Toto turned quickly at hearing her voice. He was stunned but ecstatic to see her. Nico smiled and Lewis looked a bit stunned.

"Ells! Baby girl, I haven't seen you in so long. I've missed you." 

"Dad, its only been 2 months." she laughed. Nico walked away and muttered a see you later to them all.

"2 months is way too long. Meine schöne Tochter, i wish to see you more often. You grow even more everytime i see you."

"du bringst mich in Verlegenheit dad, ich gehe jetzt" She replied in perfect German, stunning Lewis with how effortless it was. 

"Only because I love you Ells." chuckled Toto. 

"I love you too dad." she said as she rolled her eyes jokingly. Toto pulled her in for a hug. He rested his head on hers and kissed the top of it before pulling away.

"Lewis my man, Would you please show Ella to the garage, i've just got to nip back to the motor home and get some schematics from my office. I'll see you both there in 5."

Lewis nodded towards Toto and placed his hand on the middle of her back to guide her away. She wanted so bad to deflect the spell he seemed to be putting her under but she couldn't. He moved his hand back to his side putting it into a loop for her to link. 

"Miss Ella, allow me to escort you to our garage." His smooth voice spoke. And in that moment she fell hook, line and sinker. She took his arm, feeling the warmth of his body against her arm and it made her feel warm, not just on the outside but the inside too. 

They began walking slowly towards the garage. 

"So Ella... It's lovely to finally meet you. Your dad and Liam speak about you often. I've always wanted to put a face to a name and i'm finally able to do that."

"Not too disappointed I hope." She teased.

"Not at all, on the contrary I never imagined you to be so beautiful." he flashed that dazzling smile. 

"Oh he's smooth." Laughed Ella. 

"You can't blame a guy for trying. Especially when he has a woman as beautiful as you on his arm." he was flirting with her, and no matter how much she thought she was immune to him, he was making her melt. 

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls" She scoffed, trying to get some control back. 

"Wrong." he laughed as he went red. She turned to him questioningly "i don't usually have to say anything to them." 

She scoffed and then laughed. They stopped short of the garage and he looked at her and narrowed his eyes, looking a little hurt. "Oh, i thought you were joking. That was a joke right?" Her eyes widened and she pursed her lips as she realised by the look on his face he wasn't. 

"Nope, no joke. I mean usually girls throw themselves at me without even speaking to me. This may come as a surprise but i don't like it. I want a girl that respects herself and that loves me as Lewis and not Lewis Hamilton the racing driver."

"Maybe you've been looking in the wrong places." she smiled reassuringly, as they finished the last part of the walk and arrived at the entrance to the garage "One day, when you least expect it the one for you will just burst in to your life and everything will just feel right. When it happens you'll know." 

They didnt get a chance to speak again. He seen her around as she hung around the garage. He had hoped she would be there after the race, and was disappointed to find she wasn't. When he had set off to the grid that was the last he had seen of Ella Wolff.